Bicycles
In & Outs, Open & Close
Side to Side Jump Squats
Shoulder to Shoulder
Switching lunges
High Knee Runs

you can feel the results.
Thanks
Yeah, I'm doing all that typically before heavy-bag. It's just I had days with monotonic running, with podcasts and whatnot, and was looking for something similar.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
For cardio, make sure to do both LISS and HIIT.

Walking is the best form of steady state.

Too many options to list for interval training. Anything where you go at 100% for 20 secs (or for however long you can sustain 100%) and calma for 2 mins (or however long it takes before you can go at 100% again). Stairs, bike, rowing, swimming, stationary body mvmt exercises...can be just about anything.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i started cardio two month ago. i feel pretty much every day i feel fatigued but next day i always see noticeable changes and i feel great about it.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Rowing is actually great for cardio. Once i'v finished my power program/leg leg prioritization, i'll cut the most heavy weights off and start rowing 3-4 times a week. I'v usually done my cardio by playing badminton/tennis/football + running, but that rowing is definitely something i'll look into, especially when we got one of those machines where it work at. There's some kind of mini goal to get that 500m test under 1.30, had 1.34.6 after couple times of rowing and learning the technique but as summer comes and football/tennis becomes more of my thing, i don't need to be doing gym 5 times a week with the heavy(or heavy for me) weights, rather do more functional training and add different elements to it, which i think rowing is quite clear to be in it. If im not mistaken, it's around 80% of your muscles that are working when rowing and if you really want to get exhausted, even doing that 500m at fully speed will kill you. Probably some sort of longer distance once a week, 10x30-60sec intervals couple times a week and then some pyramid with growing resistance, something like 30sec with each resistance from 1 to 10 and then from 10 to 1.

If somebody fucked up his knee, rowing should more than fine for you.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Boxe anglaise, i can pack a mean uppercut

And you keeping up with the workouts or you back on that pork life
I'm keeping up. Muay thai once, 2x BJJ and 2 days of lifting (as) heavy (as I can go) per week. Could use some further focus on diet and quitting the cigarettes tho.

I might have another long travel ala china ahead of me. Got some unexpected cash and I'm trying to broker a three month break from work so I can head to Thailand and do a camp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)