Gym and fitness (6 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I’m talking regular pizza slices. Not that thin pizza that fits in a plate that they make in some European places.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be cheesesteaks and gyros.
You don't know about this life :tuttosport:

l-and-b-pizza-diagram-WEB.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I could loose a bit more body fat and clean up a bit more but frankly i dont really want to since im happy with what i got. Will clean up eventually, but with winter comming i dont see it comming anytime soon....
Eh, being lean is overrated anyway. You look like you have so much raw strength now, personally I find that look better the majority of the time. What's your 1rm bench/squat/deadlift?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I could loose a bit more body fat and clean up a bit more but frankly i dont really want to since im happy with what i got. Will clean up eventually, but with winter comming i dont see it comming anytime soon....
IMG_20180623_193538.jpg
IMG_20180623_193529.jpg
IMG_20180623_193548.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20180904_122929.jpg
Do you still fit into the pink dress with those shoulders?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I like the new design. Kinda looks like roots instead of dripping blood, that’s my only feedback. Maybe look into an artist who can add some texture like watercolor style or shading to make it stick out.
Yeah, this is just a sketch so far. The tattoo needs more work. I like the concept but its not exactly what i want.
Terrible curtains.
You should talk to my wife about this. And i mean this figuratively, i aint giving you her number!!
What's your 1rm bench/squat/deadlift?
Well, i havent done squats in quite a while cause i have this really nagging thigh injury which doesnt bother me in my normal living and when playing football, but it really hurts when i excercisebmy legs so i couldnt answer you this question. I can do 80kg bench press 10 times withouth any help while anything above that is relative since there are days where i can do 90kgs but i rarely go above 80kg, only when i really feel like it. I dont really concern myself with how much i lift, im just working on keeping what i have now and i put accent on doing every excercise the proper way, doing all the movements properly which imo is more important.
Do you still fit into the pink dress with those shoulders?
Will try it and will tell you :)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
For the past few months I've switched from a more intensity based routine to a more volume based one combined with some calorie reduction and ended up losing around 12 pounds last I've checked. Debating whether it's time to switch back and start "bulking" again or keep it going for a little while longer considering fall only did just start. I do miss pushing the heavier weights, but at the same time it's also nice to not feel like I've been hit by a bus two days after working out. Hoping to one rep a 4 plate deadlift by the end of the year, but we will see.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
For the past few months I've switched from a more intensity based routine to a more volume based one combined with some calorie reduction and ended up losing around 12 pounds last I've checked. Debating whether it's time to switch back and start "bulking" again or keep it going for a little while longer considering fall only did just start. I do miss pushing the heavier weights, but at the same time it's also nice to not feel like I've been hit by a bus two days after working out. Hoping to one rep a 4 plate deadlift by the end of the year, but we will see.
The opposite worked for me, currently at 12-15 % bf when I was 20-25% I changed from volume to intensity and did stuff like weighted pullups and dips with low rep and it for some reason worked. I guess in the end it's just 'surprise your body' and do whatever is new to your body. Now, bulking up with pizza and junkfood is bro-science BS, you should be gaining lean mass and there is no need to put up body fat for that. But you should probably stay lean for a while before going on a caloric excess cos dietet down ppl are different from naturally lean ppl

https://bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html/

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The opposite worked for me, currently at 12-15 % bf when I was 20-25% I changed from volume to intensity and did stuff like weighted pullups and dips with low rep and it for some reason worked. I guess in the end it's just 'surprise your body' and do whatever is new to your body. Now, bulking up with pizza and junkfood is bro-science BS, you should be gaining lean mass and there is no need to put up body fat for that. But you should probably stay lean for a while before going on a caloric excess cos dietet down ppl are different from naturally lean ppl

https://bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html/

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
I just put it down to "more lifting = more calories burned," but you're right, it's probably that. Oh no no, I eat the same shit either way, I just basically vary the amounts. I will definitely have to look at that article later though, no time for it at work unfortunately :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah

How went the GPC World Championship?

Second place in -125kg class with 345kg deadlift at 121.6kg bodyweight
I tried 355kg at the third attempt but two calusses in my hand tore off and i lost grip very close to the lockout.

7th best deadlifter out of 250 starters in the Raw deadlift, 5th if i had completed my 355. 4th if we used the wilkscoeffient instead if Reshell (favors lighter lifters)
Out of 600+ lifters in EQ full meet, Raw full meet, EQ deadlift and Raw deadlift, i had the 7th highest deadlift. 6th if i had completed my 355

Very pleased all things considering. And considering my persistant issues in the right leg, i'm continiuning focus on Raw deadlift now. I really want to make that 10-15kg jump

Attachments

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I tried 355kg at the third attempt but two calusses in my hand tore off and i lost grip very close to the lockout.

7th best deadlifter out of 250 starters in the Raw deadlift, 5th if i had completed my 355. 4th if we used the wilkscoeffient instead if Reshell (favors lighter lifters)
Out of 600+ lifters in EQ full meet, Raw full meet, EQ deadlift and Raw deadlift, i had the 7th highest deadlift. 6th if i had completed my 355

Very pleased all things considering. And considering my persistant issues in the right leg, i'm continiuning focus on Raw deadlift now. I really want to make that 10-15kg jump
Congrats!!

..the Belgium flag :lol:

..and is this @JCK on top of the podium?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Good job dude. That’s an amazing accomplishment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)