Gym and fitness (25 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't know about that. I have regular sex but I keep to my schedule.
Dno, ever since I cant see her I have time to follow my schedule and am also more focused. When she sleeps over Id much rather spend the morning/afternoon with her than get my morning workout in. Then, after she leaves, the dilemma is working on my thesis or working out. Usually land on the thesis

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I've noticed that by going as low as 3 times per week, my training seems to be improving.

Not really an explenation for it
I want to get 4x lifting and 2x running in. Wonder how Ill incorporate all this next month when kung fu and swimming start again, while still writing the thesis and doing my job.

Fuck.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Dno, ever since I cant see her I have time to follow my schedule and am also more focused. When she sleeps over Id much rather spend the morning/afternoon with her than get my morning workout in. Then, after she leaves, the dilemma is working on my thesis or working out. Usually land on the thesis
I can see how that could happen. Luckily my girl only sleeps over on the weekend. She's teacher/phycologist so she gets up at a god awful hour during the week (430). But yeah, for a while she was killing my weekend workouts. Always being in the crib when I want to go for a run and by the time she leaves to do some office stuff it's time for footie. So we started running together on the weekends.

Now we usually run together in the evenings on like Tuesday or Thursday and Saturday morning. It's not a good as if I'm alone, but it's still nice.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thanks for the advice kids. I have slacked off a bit in recent months but am starting to follow a program again. A lot of high intensity weight training as well as body weight exercises. I think it works well for me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Heres what happens. I do all three and take up a 10h/week internship for the next few months if it goes through.
sounds better then my

Internship and research from 9 to 18. writing and compiling results for thesis from 18 till 19u15. Move to training and see girlfriend between 19u30 and 20u30. Finish training at 22h and go home, where she's allready sleeping.

Thats 3 out of 5 days in the week.

the other two was "9-19 internship and thesis, arrive home at 19h30 and be tired af

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)

• JCK