Gym and fitness (22 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He will never know anal :(

- - - Updated - - -

Worst birthday since 2008. Nearly broke up twice.

I feel less energetic, more tired. Had to max bench and deadlift today, and only managed 165 and 305 pr's. Was aiming at 170/175 and 315/320. Feels like i've done nothing the past 18 weeks.

Good thing i was still banned. I would have gone awol on lion's stupid post.
You would have gone absent without leave on lion's post?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They use the same word on the dutch and english versions
Proclamation means something else in English though. Well, in fact it means the same, but the literal meaning is never used in Dutch and we use it to say 'graduation'.

How was it? Also, though I understand the sadness, isn't it great that you get your degree on this very day? I'm sure it would make him proud.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It would, thats what making me so sad. He is the one person that believed in me, when everyone said I was an idiot for giving up my job at securitas.
He was the one that convinced me to bridge from bachelor to engineer.
And he was the one who took his idiot son back who left with doors slamming, when it ended with his ex who left him with the financial fallout.

I would be a fat unintelligent lozer that might have settled for ugly fat bitch, or OD'd on medication, if he didnt.

Today I rank third in my weightclass in belgium, gor bachelors and masters degree, a hot and sweet yet sometimes difficult girl, a nice appartment and a future.

And I was not able to give him the satisfaction of seeing me succeed and receive my diploma.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is still proud of you no matter what and would smile just knowing you are chasing your goals and dreams. So dont beat yourself up over that, the very fact you were trying to do those things certainly satisfied him, even if he wasnt there for the end.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
It would, thats what making me so sad. He is the one person that believed in me, when everyone said I was an idiot for giving up my job at securitas.
He was the one that convinced me to bridge from bachelor to engineer.
And he was the one who took his idiot son back who left with doors slamming, when it ended with his ex who left him with the financial fallout.

I would be a fat unintelligent lozer that might have settled for ugly fat bitch, or OD'd on medication, if he didnt.

Today I rank third in my weightclass in belgium, gor bachelors and masters degree, a hot and sweet yet sometimes difficult girl, a nice appartment and a future.

And I was not able to give him the satisfaction of seeing me succeed and receive my diploma.
Sounds like your dad was a great guy and you've got a good life going for yourself based on the hard work you've put in, glad you've kept yourself grounded and in touch :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thanks for the kind words. everyone, appreciate it.
Had a quiet saturday and sunday, and started on high dosage of vitamins, and very high on vitamin C.

Apart from a stress related high blood pressure, going better. Despite the high BP, managed to equal my squat PR with only a massive nosebleed and a few popped veigns in the right eyeball.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well, it finally happened. I measured my body fat percentage (I'm assuming correctly), and it's 25.7%. It's official, I'm fat. Time to jump in front of the train tomorrow morning.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well, it finally happened. I measured my body fat percentage (I'm assuming correctly), and it's 25.7%. It's official, I'm fat. Time to jump in front of the train tomorrow morning.
No reason to jump in front of a train. I was a whale two years ago, now Im 25kg lighter - you need to make the decision to turn shit around though, cant half ass it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)