Gym and fitness (15 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

@Zacheryah, is this true? :D
She was a very good doCter before she went into politics.

She became extremely popular after beeing minister of migration.

I think she could basically handpick her new ministerpost so he took healthcare considering shes a docter.

I voted for her. Shes one of the most competent politicians we have

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I think she could basically handpick her new ministerpost so he took healthcare considering shes a docter.

DoCtOr

:p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach what's the benefit of doing extra sets of lesser weight when you've gone the highest you can go?

Does it help with strength, or just endurance?
Increases the muscletrauma whilst not breaking form to much. Youll have also taxed a greater percentage of musclecells.

Please note, dont do this on "overtraining" schedulee like smolov and sheiko,cause when doing calculatee overtraining this will do harm.

Also this is for a rather advancee stage, when you arent making new gains every few weeks

- - - Updated - - -

For fucks sake

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I particularly liked her in Return Of The Jedi.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Increases the muscletrauma whilst not breaking form to much. Youll have also taxed a greater percentage of musclecells.

Please note, dont do this on "overtraining" schedulee like smolov and sheiko,cause when doing calculatee overtraining this will do harm.

Also this is for a rather advancee stage, when you arent making new gains every few weeks

- - - Updated - - -

For fucks sake
:tup:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
You press more than you squat? WTF brah!?!? You must be rockin' some chicken legs... :D
I think my legs are ok, I leg pressed 3x8 x 100kgs today. I worked on my upper body for 4 months before i started doing leg work, i joined the gym 2 months latter and i started benching 60 kgs and squating 30kgs, kept that gap as i increased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)