Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I wouldn't. Kid was loaded on juice + being so vain as those guys is fucken disgusting.

Lean muscle mass while still being able to [sort of] hide it under your shirt is sexy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wouldn't. Kid was loaded on juice + being so vain as those guys is fucken disgusting.

Lean muscle mass while still being able to [sort of] hide it under your shirt is sexy.
True that. For this reason i find it funny if a juicer wants to show off on a deadlift/squat/ bench, and you come after them and shred it. They never see it comming.

- - - Updated - - -

True that. For this reason i find it funny if a juicer wants to show off on a deadlift/squat/ bench, and you come after them and shred it. They never see it comming.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Man, I wish I was able to look like Zyzz. You can make the same argument about Arnold, I don't think he could deadlift or squat big numbers but he looked awesome.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh the usual. Complain about some girl who was looking at me (she allways looks when someone lifts considerably), complain that i make to much sound during deficit deadlifts(barely noticable), complain about my tanktop beeing to naked and "for the girls" (i allways deadlift in a tanktop and there off 21 visitors, 4 were girls), and that i keep losing weight whilst she gained(less then a kilogram, but i sweat more during weight training then she does during cardio) etc

She might had point about that girl, but she's just looking at the lifts
:rofl:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
true, but even with roids you still gotta work hard at the gym and the kitchen
I never denied that.

Respect for roid users who admit using drugs, I still admire their dedication.

It's just lying fuckers that I hate. Sometimes it's obvious who uses roids, yet they lie just to draw sheep to watch them by claiming how they are :gsol: 100% natural :gsol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I never denied that.

Respect for roid users who admit using drugs, I still admire their dedication.

It's just lying fuckers that I hate. Sometimes it's obvious who uses roids, yet they lie just to draw sheep to watch them by claiming how they are :gsol: 100% natural :gsol:
i feel ya, i get a lot of beginners showing me people on youtube and i am like ya that nigga on juice and they all like no he clean :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

no hablo hieroglyphs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)