Gym and fitness (21 Viewers)

Mar 4, 2007
I took this picture right before I started to workout this year on April 17th.
I had to lose whole lot of weight before starting to workout. Nonstop football every afternoon and changing my eating diet did the trick for the weight lose.

And I took this picture right now. I look way different in the three months and half that I started to workout. My chest got bigger and my shoulders. My biceps and triceps got bigger as well but still no six packs :depressed. I'm still trying to put on some weight then start cutting. :weee:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pix not showing dude.

From my experience I would not recommend building then cutting. Better to build slowly
Well, if you dont have a relatively slow thyroid gland but rather the opposite, bulking does work, when done with a good training, reasonably balanced diet, and cut, if you want to go the aesthetic way.

Bodybuilders and fitness aesthetics do it. But your training needs to be right, you cant jump above certain fat%, and you need to be diciplined to take a hard cut when the time is there, to see the progression.

For people building strenght, or have a slow to normal thyroid gland or dont use roids or dont have that hard dicipline to cut, or dont want to take the risks of gaining mostly fat due to poor diet, [B (the union of that is probably everyone here)[/B] its best to take Quatzalquatls way.

Get a proper diet and training, progress as it goes, increase slightly when stagnating, but decrease when gaining only fat.

- - - Updated - - -

I took this picture right before I started to workout this year on April 17th.
I had to lose whole lot of weight before starting to workout. Nonstop football every afternoon and changing my eating diet did the trick for the weight lose.

And I took this picture right now. I look way different in the three months and half that I started to workout. My chest got bigger and my shoulders. My biceps and triceps got bigger as well but still no six packs :depressed. I'm still trying to put on some weight then start cutting. :weee:

I dont wanna be rude, but i can see nothing on that picture cause its shows nothing.

Have a picture taken , take one before a mirror, or use that webcam but move back in a way your entire upper body is showing

Mar 4, 2007
Yeah I know the second picture don't show much changes from this angle. But in person I can tell huge amount of difference. I should have taken a better day one picture. As of right now i'm going to take a current picture and then update you guys in this thread in a few more months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)