Gym and fitness (12 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Vitamins aren't really essentials imo. If you eat reasonably healthy, you'll get the vitamins you need.
yea thats what i meant

vitamin supplements some people seem to think they need

when ur body can only process so much according to your lifestyle

real food takes care of that without all those chemical additions....and seeing that supps are poorly regulated (if at all)...u can be saving urself from purchasing lies

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
I dont know. I'm currently having a phase where i'm making improvements and its been a month since i've taken my vitamins.
Thing is, the body stores a bit. The important part is to make sure you dont deplete the storage.

Its summer so i eat loads of fruits, but during the winter i tend to take more vitamin pills

But you guys need to take in enough Vitamin C. The rest is much less relevant. Vitamin C is critically important.

4 pills of fishoil/omega 3 has shown to have a positive effect on the body aswel

other supplements are overrated
C alone? i see all as being critically important

what some people miss is proper intake of minerals thats needed for these vitamins to do what theyre supp to do optimally

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

what some people miss is proper intake of minerals thats needed for these vitamins to do what theyre supp to do optimally
I not only take a multi, I take red yeast rice, plant sterols, CoQ10 for my genetic disposition to higher cholesterol, which keeps it good. I also take herbs for blood flow and cellular walls. Finally I take a vegetarian shake along side my daily meals

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You'll still get fat around your heart.
Soren is right about this. Fast food is horrible considering the mix of fast sugars and fats, wich will result in a horrible balance between LD and HD fats, and far to much cholesterol since a fixed ratio of saturated fats is converted into it.

These cause clogging of arteries and the heart.

People with a very fast metabolism ( 30+ùg T3/day produced) might seemb to be able to "eat everything and not get fat", because they burn it quicker, but all that crap still had to circulate around.

This is the reason you see thin people finding out their cholesterol is bad. Because they arent used to see the kilograms add up if they eat bad.

Fast food, is bad, period

But it'll save you from achy breaky heart..
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Try to understand the viewpoint i was telling that off ;)

Sure, people can get all kind of issues when they lack a vitamine. Hence my girlfriend, who is ginger, tends to have vitamin C and D shortage in the winter (yeah, you can insert jokes about the D now), because of her skin type.

But generally speaking, we take in all vitamins in sufficient amounts. Except for vitamin C. Because when we work out, or stress ourselves, we are putting stress on the adrenal gland.

The adrenal gland has a high concentration of vitamin C. When it depletes, you get a burnout sensation. It occurs often with people who take cafeine based supplements, or who are stressy in general that they have this when they train.

Secondly, vitamin c and cholesterol are precursors of testosterone. You need to make sure you have enough of both to avoids drops in their bloodlevels.

For this reason, supplementing vitamin c (or eating nuff of the fruit that has them highly dosed), and eating enough eggs whilst staying low on other fats, is a very good way to solve these issues.

I take less then 60grams of fat each day, but i eat 4 eggs every evening before sleeping. My hormonal balances are excellent.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Soren is right about this. Fast food is horrible considering the mix of fast sugars and fats, wich will result in a horrible balance between LD and HD fats, and far to much cholesterol since a fixed ratio of saturated fats is converted into it.

These cause clogging of arteries and the heart.

People with a very fast metabolism ( 30+ùg T3/day produced) might seemb to be able to "eat everything and not get fat", because they burn it quicker, but all that crap still had to circulate around.

This is the reason you see thin people finding out their cholesterol is bad. Because they arent used to see the kilograms add up if they eat bad.

Fast food, is bad, period

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Try to understand the viewpoint i was telling that off ;)

Sure, people can get all kind of issues when they lack a vitamine. Hence my girlfriend, who is ginger, tends to have vitamin C and D shortage in the winter (yeah, you can insert jokes about the D now), because of her skin type.

But generally speaking, we take in all vitamins in sufficient amounts. Except for vitamin C. Because when we work out, or stress ourselves, we are putting stress on the adrenal gland.

The adrenal gland has a high concentration of vitamin C. When it depletes, you get a burnout sensation. It occurs often with people who take cafeine based supplements, or who are stressy in general that they have this when they train.

Secondly, vitamin c and cholesterol are precursors of testosterone. You need to make sure you have enough of both to avoids drops in their bloodlevels.

For this reason, supplementing vitamin c (or eating nuff of the fruit that has them highly dosed), and eating enough eggs whilst staying low on other fats, is a very good way to solve these issues.

I take less then 60grams of fat each day, but i eat 4 eggs every evening before sleeping. My hormonal balances are excellent.
That's me. Although I reached an age where my belly isn't flat anymore.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
where do u train men?
any sugestions for a nice gym?
Better Bodies, de bosschaertstraat 142

Good gym with thick russian competition plates, two powerracks, 2 benches, one incline and one decline bench, dumbels to 60kg.
Its in antwerp Kiel tho, neighbourhood isnt deal. visitors mostly native antwerp and easteren europe.
varied public, mostly dudebro's like any gym, but also a handfull of competing bodybuilders (NCOPP), and powerlifters(aka monday and thursday after 20.00 the squatrack is kinda occupied).
Got a tiny amount of women, but nearly all good looking. The redhead is taken. Most are diva's who do some cardio, some actually squat and all.
Gym is a bit old tho.

Got a sauna(tho its not very clean imo), showers, bar at the entrance (serving both shakes and beer :sergio: ), sun thingies, some cardio and 4/5 televisions in front of cardio.

- - - Updated - - -

dont be stupid all the time the v that goes from the lower abs into the pelvic region
Dayum thats a good physique, and you are 38 ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)