Gym and fitness (53 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And people wonder why the western world have problems with obesity.
Protein doesnt cause obesity
eating large amounts of mono or disaccharides, or fat does.

For this reason, protein shakes are actually excellent. They contain very little sugar and fat. This makes it easy to controll your intake.
If you cant cook, just eat the right dosage of complex carbs during the day (oats, grain, bread, rice, pasta), with as little fat as possible, and add a shake for the protein.

its what i did when i was on holyday in march, a month before my competition. bacon and eggs breakfast, shake after, bread with bacon at noon, 2 shakes in the afternoon, something meaty for dinner, and a shake before going to sleep.

Its so easy

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Protein doesnt cause obesity
eating large amounts of mono or disaccharides, or fat does.

For this reason, protein shakes are actually excellent. They contain very little sugar and fat. This makes it easy to controll your intake.
If you cant cook, just eat the right dosage of complex carbs during the day (oats, grain, bread, rice, pasta), with as little fat as possible, and add a shake for the protein.

its what i did when i was on holyday in march, a month before my competition. bacon and eggs breakfast, shake after, bread with bacon at noon, 2 shakes in the afternoon, something meaty for dinner, and a shake before going to sleep.

Its so easy
It was a respond to this

The main reason I take protein is because i don't always have time to cook something.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm not obese Soren Crapur. The reason Americans are fat is more due to lack of portion control and movement. You can eat fast food every day and still not get fat.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not obese Soren Crapur. The reason Americans are fat is more due to lack of portion control and movement. You can eat fast food every day and still not get fat.
People with high thyroid hormone production wont get fat on high amounts on fast food eighter

But cardiovascular, they are a gigantic mess, wich is the real danger of fastfood

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Wow that's so wrong on so many levels. I mean it still damages your heart, liver, kidneys. All that fat and sodium

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You'll still get fat around your heart.
What Adonis said.

- - - Updated - - -

Original. Didn't know you had it in you
Haha jk man

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that's so wrong on so many levels. I mean it still damages your heart, liver, kidneys. All that fat and sodium

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
I said you won't get fat, nothing about health. If you eat parmiggiano, pasta and prosciutto all the time the same thing applies :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)