JCK
May 11, 2004
I just did a for time:

10 rounds of

5x push ups
10x sit ups
15x air squats
20x kettlebell swing

I did that in 14:54 I guess that's a good time. I like the workout and I will be doing it more often during the coming months. I hope I can go under 14 minutes.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
In last two days I've tried some kind of Arnold's blueprint training program, and it's really brutal.

On the Bright side I bought 4,5 kg's of whey from Optimum Nutrition and 500g of BCAA, only pre-workout is missing :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How long was your break between sets?
Not more than 2 mins I'd say. I was starting to get tired but I'd probably be able to hit 500.

--

My coccyx has started hurting me pretty bad all of the sudden. I feel the pain when I start walking and put the pressure with my right leg. It's pretty annoying and sharp pain, it even bothers me sometimes when I sit/sleep.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not more than 2 mins I'd say. I was starting to get tired but I'd probably be able to hit 500.

--

My coccyx has started hurting me pretty bad all of the sudden. I feel the pain when I start walking and put the pressure with my right leg. It's pretty annoying and sharp pain, it even bothers me sometimes when I sit/sleep.
Can you do back bends? They really help, I get slight pain from time to time but it wears out when I do some back bend exercises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)