Gym and fitness (15 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4560284 said:
Why are you reporting more posts, claiming I'm making fun or your deceased father?

I'm doing nothing more than stating exactly what you did. "Out of the picture" could mean a hell of a lot of things.

Don't be a pussy.
I have allready responded when you said it 2 weeks ago. Ask Chester about it if you cant bother looking it up. Now fucking stop it and have some respect. Not for me but for him.

I'm asking on behalf of Klin: fapping before a workout, good or not good?
Depends on how much you fap, and the way your body responds to it, and your libido

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
burke, really not cool to bring up the deceased in the convo.
@Klin, science is really simple, zach and i made a claim backed by real science(effect of ingredient and their dosage on the human body), all you have to do is bring your counter-claim, and in case you dont trust my judgement, you are welcome to lose time and effort to look for something that doesnt exist. It really is that simple, any strying off this path either means you are arguing to argue, i.e troll, or you dont understand basic logic.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

That's a no-no, Big K.
You can do a few things yourself to test.

Its basically about how you react with the absence of an orgasm.
When you have one, you release a ton of dopamine. This calms you down.

People who are twitchy, and need to calm down to focus, can have better results here.
However, generally you want to be as agressive and pumped up as you can be, and the absence of an orgasm works wonders, your adrenaline levels are elevated, your mood is direct. People who arent twitchy, will have allmost allways more benefits. This is why cyclysts dont have sex 2 days before a big race.

An exception is made for people with high libido. abstaining from orgasms for a day or two will make your agressiveness and adrenaline levels elevated. However, a quicky or self service, will boost this further because you need more. These people are a bit rare tho.

Found yourself in those lines ? :tongue:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Since I'm no expect on this subject and didn't claim to be I was just wondering, GMO's? Are there any independant studies that show they are bad for ya?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Only when you're a teen. Then your liver is all for any bear apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Only when you're a teen. Then your liver is all for any bear apparently.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is there any beer equivalent to Cola Light?
Copy and paste:

Budweiser Select 55: 55 calories
Beck's Premier Light: 63 calories
Miller 64: 64 calories
Amstel Light: 95 calories
Anheuser Busch Light Pale Lager: 95 calories
Michelob Ultra: 95 calories
Natural Light: 95 calories
Miller Light: 96 calories
Heineken Light: 99 calories
Corona Light: 99 calories

Can't say I've seen many of those when I'm out, and I rarely drink at home.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My heart stops beating and I'm not breathing any more.

Seriously, I can see how you could interpret that either way. Physically I could drink several more, if that's how you took it, but I've definitely noticed that my tolerance and willingness to drink that much in beer has decreased. How I meant it was that the vast dead calories play on my mind.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Since I'm no expect on this subject and didn't claim to be I was just wondering, GMO's? Are there any independant studies that show they are bad for ya?
The problem isn't that they are proved to be harmful for certain... more so, it is that they started showing up before there were any independent studies showing they weren't harmful for humans. Long term effect studies take so many years to do, especially unbiased, double blind, independent studies. Most of the early studies done, that showed them as relatively "harmless" were funded by companies linked to those who would benefit most from GMOs ending up in our food. And even then, there was a severe lack of regulation, at least in certain parts of the world, as the FDA decided before pretty much any risk assessment studies had been done, to treat them basically like a natural food.

However, there are several independent studies that do show they are quite likely harmful to some extent.

https://www.uclm.es/Actividades/repositorio/pdf/doc_3721_4666.pdf ~ on toxins in fetal and maternal blood from pesticides used with GMOs.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/tx1001749 ~ Monsanto's glysophate linked to Breast cancer

http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/15/4/1416 ~ Monsanto's glysophate linked to Alzheimer's, Autism, Parkinson's

Again, the bigger issue is that GMOs should never have ended up in our food in the first place until strict testing had been done, independently of the financial backing of companies with financial gain at stake. The FDA idiotically decided to treat GMOs almost identically to regular food, and therefore regulations on studies showing safety for human consumption and no harmful effects were basically considered not necessary. There was far too much money involved and at stake imo.

http://static.aboca.com/www.aboca.c..._genetically_modified_crops_for_nutrition.pdf

A study on the actual risk assessment that was done with GMOs before they were allowed into our food, and on the current level of studies in that regard. Severely lacking. It's somewhat mind-boggling that we treat something like this as safe a priori, instead of a posteriori. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)