Gym and fitness (13 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Nope, certainly not for now. I wanna improve my squat first and keep challenging myself to increase weight without losing proper form first.

It's something that will have to wait.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nope, certainly not for now. I wanna improve my squat first and keep challenging myself to increase weight without losing proper form first.

It's something that will have to wait.
You might want to reconsider that.

I'm currently doing front squats, because as a taller person with strong legs, i tend to make a little "good morning" when i go back up front squatting +90%.
Front squats force you to keep a straigt position, and are the best quadriceps excercise around.

In the same week, on different days, i do full squats, pauze squats and front squats, so you can totally squeeze it in your schedule

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm no expert but 2.5 liters of anything, unless it is water, sounds like a bad idea to me. I'm skeptical about research that endorses it, and I'm also quite doubtful about the harmful effects of such drinks (as long as they are consumed in moderation, they should be ok).
Exactly, our body parts weren't designed to take so much stuff besides water.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You'd be wrong. Those bulls are genetical freaks, fed with growth hormone and steroids. Pretty much like your average bloiting bodybuilder.

I'm not a bodybuilder. I have incredible respect, but i find their workouts boring, and their preparation before a meet impossible.
What do you mean I'm wrong? It's how I picture you. Or you meant to say you know better then me how I imagine you?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Exactly, our body parts weren't designed to take so much stuff besides water.
This is the most stupid bullshit this thread has even seen.

"our bodyparts". The liver and the kidneys are build to cope with the peak in thyroid hormone production at late adolency, the growth hormone production during puberty, and worst of all, the sexual hormone production at the same time.

You have no fucking clue how much work it takes to break down those. yet it manages just fine. Teens tend to drown themselves in alcohol, and allmost allways, the liver deals with it just fine.

The pathetic amount of work it has to do to breakdown the substances in 2.5 liters of Cola Light, is no comparison whatsoever.

But hey, i'm sure you and B81 have their masters degree or phd in biochemical science, i'm sure you know all fucking about it, you ignorant fucks.

Front squats work the abs more than regular squats as well.
Thats pretty relative.

For the same weight, yeah, you use the abs more in a front squat.
However, even weightlifters who are build to be strong at frontsquats, will still do a far higher backsquat, and because the weight is so much higher, it tasks the abs more.

What do you mean I'm wrong? It's how I picture you. Or you meant to say you know better then me how I imagine you?
I'm saying that how you picture me isnt representing the actual image. You can go fuck yourself with further petty responses.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This is the most stupid bullshit this thread has even seen.

"our bodyparts". The liver and the kidneys are build to cope with the peak in thyroid hormone production at late adolency, the growth hormone production during puberty, and worst of all, the sexual hormone production at the same time.

You have no fucking clue how much work it takes to break down those. yet it manages just fine. Teens tend to drown themselves in alcohol, and allmost allways, the liver deals with it just fine.

The pathetic amount of work it has to do to breakdown the substances in 2.5 liters of Cola Light, is no comparison whatsoever.

But hey, i'm sure you and B81 have their masters degree or phd in biochemical science, i'm sure you know all fucking about it, you ignorant fucks.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that's why alcoholics don't have liver or kidney problems

do you know where I can buy a bulletproof vest made of kidney and liver?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that's why alcoholics don't have liver or kidney problems

do you know where I can buy a bulletproof vest made of kidney and liver?
Your stupidity has no boundaries. There is no stopping to the absolute shit you are creating.

I am referring to the huge beating the two most relevant organs take, without an issue.
I refer to Teens who drown themselves in alcohol, and allmost allways they get away with it.

In order to get actual liver issues, its takes a long and incredible effort to do so. Most alcoholics have no issues untill they are past 40 or 50.
Offcourse, sometimes it happens that a teen who drinks 4 liters of beer and strong booze per day, gets cirrhosis in just a few years time, but that is very, very rare.

Even then, a liver can regenerate itself. Alcoholics who have hepatitis or cirrhosis, have gotten good results with medical treatment with N-acetyl cysteine and silymarin in pharma grade high dosage. Even saving the liver from cirrhosis in several occasions. That is how incredibly strong a liver is.

Now, can you leave this thread, i got better things to do.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Zach, since you know everything and seem to spout information about lifting, dieting and how the body works, could you do me a favor? I am curious as to what your body looks like? No homo or anything, you don't even have to show your face, I just want to see if your body is well maintained and fit. The way you talk about fitness and go about yourself on this thread, id imagine you having a tip top, great body.

Obviously, you can go to google images and find the closest picture of a fit person but that would only be disrespectful to yourself, you know?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No need to be rude, what if I actually see you like this, you can't change that, you cow.
Mooooooooo !

Zach, since you know everything and seem to spout information about lifting, dieting and how the body works, could you do me a favor? I am curious as to what your body looks like? No homo or anything, you don't even have to show your face, I just want to see if your body is well maintained and fit. The way you talk about fitness and go about yourself on this thread, id imagine you having a tip top, great body.

Obviously, you can go to google images and find the closest picture of a fit person but that would only be disrespectful to yourself, you know?
I've said before i train for strenght, not aesthetics. "well maintained and fit" is something i dont care about. Improving my lifts and wilks coefficient is what i train for. having said that, i'm working to lower by bodyweight to a competitve weight again.

I'm cutting down at the moment, when i'm halfway, i'll post a picture of the progress. Weighing tonight after training, should be within half a kg hopefully

For the time beeing, here's a leg

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Zacheryah

No need to be a ginormous douche (more than you already are). I never claimed to be an expert. Reread my post carefully before hurling insults and abuse. Good luck with your roid rage and hormonal balance :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah

No need to be a ginormous douche (more than you already are). I never claimed to be an expert. Reread my post carefully before hurling insults and abuse. Good luck with your roid rage and hormonal balance :tup:
Nope, you are not an expert. Yet i'm academically qualified in this field, wich didnt stop you from ignoring that.

Roid rage is a fictional thing (i can explain why, but thats gonna be quite a wall of text), and my hormonal balance is excellent, tyvm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)