Gym and fitness (6 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
the thing with skull crushers is if you are doing wrong all the gravity pull and strain is put on the elbow tendons. I think you are better off starting with cable pull down type of exercise for tris as a beginner

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
the thing with skull crushers is if you are doing wrong all the gravity pull and strain is put on the elbow tendons. I think you are better off starting with cable pull down type of exercise for tris as a beginner
Solution is doing skull crushers on a decline bench. That way it doesn't put pressure on elbows (as much).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Very good results for the first 4 months Klin. :tup: Just keep it up.

- - - Updated - - -

A short story.

Most of the time I see plates being 15kg. So I was working with those for a couple of years, got new weights as well etc. So, just recently my brother is picking up a plate of 12kg and being like '...wait, what the fuck' and I was like 'huh?' ... he went and picked the other plate (supposed to be 15kg) and said there's no way there's only 3kg difference. I never really paid attention lol. So went ahead to measure it and it apparently has 17kg. We started laughing. Then we took other little plates to measure and there was also 1kg difference and our bar was 10kg instead of 8kg what we supposed to think. So, it was a pleasant surprise lol. We we lighting a lot more than we thought and it cheered me up :D Right now I'm actually squatting 108kg. It might not be much but I remember starting off with 25kg squats when I couldn't walk for like 7 days after.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Very good results for the first 4 months Klin. :tup: Just keep it up.

- - - Updated - - -

A short story.

Most of the time I see plates being 15kg. So I was working with those for a couple of years, got new weights as well etc. So, just recently my brother is picking up a plate of 12kg and being like '...wait, what the fuck' and I was like 'huh?' ... he went and picked the other plate (supposed to be 15kg) and said there's no way there's only 3kg difference. I never really paid attention lol. So went ahead to measure it and it apparently has 17kg. We started laughing. Then we took other little plates to measure and there was also 1kg difference and our bar was 10kg instead of 8kg what we supposed to think. So, it was a pleasant surprise lol. We we lighting a lot more than we thought and it cheered me up :D Right now I'm actually squatting 108kg. It might not be much but I remember starting off with 25kg squats when I couldn't walk for like 7 days after.
Thanks Dus. That's a very nice surprise to have.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nice abs, Klin. Now go eat a sandwich :D

A short story.

Goes to show how much of it is mental.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)