Gym and fitness (19 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I actually feel interrupted when I even see someone I know at the gym. I hate taking long breaks.

That moment when I enter the gym and all I see are Italian tourists, skinny English tourists and fat random Maltese. :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There's this 40 year old guy who goes to the same gym I go to. I heard him say that he spends 2.5/3 hrs at the gym daily. He was saying this while he was changing from flip flops to slippers. It took him 10 minutes.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:lol: so maybe he does fuck all the entire 3 hours or so that he's there. There is only one or two that talk to me in my gym, both in their forties, always asking for tips and help with form, like I'm some fecking expert?

My gym is mostly full of Polish though, and they just grunt at you and get on with it :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Took a week off from the gym to give my body a proper chance to recuperate. Also feeling guilty now, so I'm gonna hit it hard tomorrow. Personally I don't need to have a gym buddy to stay motivated, I actually prefer going it alone.
A whole week is rough, I start to miss it after a couple of days. Good luck tomorrow :)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:lol: so maybe he does fuck all the entire 3 hours or so that he's there. There is only one or two that talk to me in my gym, both in their forties, always asking for tips and help with form, like I'm some fecking expert?

My gym is mostly full of Polish though, and they just grunt at you and get on with it :D
My sort of gym buddies. :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
A whole week is rough, I start to miss it after a couple of days. Good luck tomorrow :)
Cheers Kate :) It wasn't planned though, I just had a couple of nights on the beer and that left me feeling a bit off for the week.
My sort of gym buddies. :D
Short and to the point, the only time we should communicate with each other is to see if someone is finished with a dumbbell/machine :tup:

Also, gave up the smokes a couple of days ago, hoping to get my fitness levels in order as well as bulking up.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
They are really cool, there's no denying it :D

I was pissed with myself because I had managed to stay away from them for six months and then they just slowly crept back into my life. I've been smoking on/off since I was about thirteen, that's 15 years of damage already done. Fingers crossed I can abstain from the little shits longer this time.

Have you given any consideration to quitting at all? It's difficult to just set a date, I think you just have to have a day where you wake up and think ''what the hell am I doing, these are killing me'' and then quit cold turkey

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I enjoy smoking too much to even consider quitting. I only "quit" when I'm sick, ironically. Plus I can't quit in Summer. Beer simply won't taste the same without a cigarette.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Impressive. But what's most impressive is his persistence and will to keep going. You can see young folks... hell, you can see US young folks giving shit excuses how we don't want to workout and stop at some point. It's a really motivating video IMO.

--

Rob Riches has been tested positive for drug use. And :lol2: @ people who thought he's a natural bodybuilder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)