Gym and fitness (15 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Some people in here are trying to make progression for squatting. An important factor is knowing how your form is.

As faggy as it may sound, film your heavy sets once in a while. or film the last of a 5x5 set. You'll know how those knee's are doing in comparison to the toe's, how deep you are going, how the knee's position horizontally, if you are bending over to much, etc.

Today i had my last set of a 5x3 filmed. You felt each rep while doing it, got an idea of wether you were doing it right or not, and now you can see how you did, and compare the feeling you had during the set, how it actually looks.

From this, you can learn better while doing sets, how its looking like. was it a bad rep or not ? you have a better idea now.

In the last set, i got confirmed my first rep was good, the second was more decent then i tought, and the third had as bad form as i tought, but its the final rep of the series so thats to be expected.

For people that squat and deadlift with "dem heavy ass weights", its a really good help, try it !

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Thanks guys!!!

@Suns: I've been working for more than 8 years. I mean that was the first time I entered the gym, it happened by accident because I had gym in the basement of my building. However out of those 8 years 4 or 5 were "resting periods". I almost never managed to work out for more than a 2 months continiusly, it's always something that stops me from training, it's either some kind of injury, illness, college duties and now a job, and when I pause once I need like three weeks just to make myself traing again :D Also I've never trained more than 4 times per week, exept when I was training BJJ too.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Nice work Klin, I don't do deadlifts at all myself, but that sounds like a respectable weight.

I'm four months into my bulking at this point, will be commencing the cutting stage next week, integrating more cardio and core work into my regime. Hope to see some proper definition in a month or two :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)