Gym and fitness (30 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
when i was 23 i could squat the bar. Keep your form right and you'll keep improving definatly :tup:
Back then I was squatting 88kg but my form was horrible! (not even parallel). So right now I think it's great and my legs are really getting bigger.

JFG™;4069871 said:
Cardio is the killer, I made the mistake of spending one hour doing cardio and one hour doing weights my last spell in the gym. I was very lean and probably had the lowest body fat percentage I've clocked in my life, but what I really wanted was bulk.
Da, I know what you mean.

On the other hand, I hope you know the bulk myths. I mean, not everything you gain kg wise is not muscle.

I always hated the guys who look big in tshirts and they say they are bulking and I'm like 'I notice man, you are huge'. And then when the summer comes and he takes off that shirt I'm like 'Jesus Christ man, you're one fat fuck'. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:lol:

Trust me man, I'm by no means a big fella, it takes a lot for me to bulk up, my metabolism is pretty fast unfortunately. Gonna start eating my patented chicken and tuna wraps again (sounds disgusting, but it's an acquired taste :D)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't think there's any need to go above 14% body fat. That bulk above is meh IMO, I don't see the point of it, besides enjoying food.
The reserve of power is in the fat. Its a hydrolic effect. same reason why water retaining steroids increase strenght.

But as long as no one attacks me, i'll admid the main reason i'm above 14% is i like food.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Juve_fanatic Shoulders chest abs and arms look very good there :tup:

Cant see legs so cant comment on those, however i'm a bit surprised,to see no traps ?

easy to get those really, just do barbell upright rows and shrugs. 3 sets 15 reps, make em burn. U'll finish the upperbody in no time :tup:

Can't even see back :D

I think 90% of the people that workout, if not more, skip their legs day.

I can bet my ass on that.
i used to be like that. then i broke my hand and could only train legs for 2 months. After returning, i lost next to nothing on the benchpress.

Eversince, people need to hold me back from not squatting each training. Currently squat only once in 8 days, i miss it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)