Gym and fitness (16 Viewers)

Jul 23, 2010
DIET! go for 2500 calories a day in 3 big (breakfast, lunch and dinner) meals with 2 snacks in between.. do not eat carbs after 7pm or during dinner and drink only water.. limit the carbs, cut out all the sugar candies and what not and try to get in greens and protein (chicken, beans, lean steak) PORTION CONTROL is your friend.. each serving of a side should be no bigger than your palm.. its hard but stick with it and you'll see results FAST. if you want you can try my ab routine above but the most important thing is that you lose weight before you try to get strong and put on muscle.. take baby steps and lose the first 5-10 lbs by dieting alone to get into a routine that will suit you and I will help you with if you need me to.
Thanks a lot.

Okay. No candy, no chips, basically no junk. Is soda allowed? And btw, I have no idea about the calorie measurments in each food. I'd appreciate it if you can give me a tip (you don't have to though!)

Again I'm sorry I don't understand lbs. I only know Kilograms. As I said I'm 180 cm and 94 Kilograms. I should lose how many kilos and then start working out?

Btw, I'm going to need you to give me a work out system if you can. When I'm finished with the diet.

Again, thanks a lot for your time, effort, and the HUGE help. =)

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
I don't do the set weight because if you saw me you wouldn't believe I weigh 220 with a 34 waist and Medium size shirt.. Lose 2-5 kilos and and get accustomed to the diet and we can take it from there.. Try the ab routine I posted and stick with it.. Baby steps and before you know it you'll drop 20kilos..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just cut two whole minutes off my three mile run. It's usually about 23 minutes, but this time I somehow found the strength to do it in 21 minutes. It seemed more like a sprint to me than a jog. That's more towards where I want to be, which was around 20 minutes while in high school.

I'm like a whole different athlete at night. The sun is the devil.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
I just cut two whole minutes off my three mile run. It's usually about 23 minutes, but this time I somehow found the strength to do it in 21 minutes. It seemed more like a sprint to me than a jog. That's more towards where I want to be, which was around 20 minutes while in high school.

I'm like a whole different athlete at night. The sun is the devil.
Could also be what you ate during the day. Morning runs with little to no food burn fat. Night runs use the food you ate during the day for energy.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
No.

Running on an empty stomach is only a myth.
Eating before helps your body with stamina and gluclose for you body to burn for energy.. Long distance running on an empty stomach will eventually burn muscle for energy. HIIT or interval cardio will keep you in a "fat burn" zone and use fat for energy.

And I am 6'2 215lbs or 189cm 97 kilos, 36.5inch waist (navel)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Eating before helps your body with stamina and gluclose for you body to burn for energy.. Long distance running on an empty stomach will eventually burn muscle for energy. HIIT or interval cardio will keep you in a "fat burn" zone and use fat for energy.

And I am 6'2 215lbs or 189cm 97 kilos, 36.5inch waist (navel)
Ok well that sounds different and better. :p

You seem like a pretty huge guy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Could also be what you ate during the day. Morning runs with little to no food burn fat. Night runs use the food you ate during the day for energy.
It could be. I usually do run on an empty stomach because I dislike the opposite. But I still think it might have more to do with the heat factor and sun draining my energy.

I'm looking for fat burn myself. That's all I care about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)