Gym and fitness (14 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
i would wake up and start saying "oh no no no no no no not again" and try to move my leg a little till it calms enough to let me sleep again.

Next day i would still feel pain in my calf though :lol:
:lol:

Me too! I'd wake up and be like "shit shit shit shit" :D Actually happened 2 days ago, and I still feel it in my left calf.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
that sucks.

I'm glad it hasn't happened to me in a while. :D
Lucky. :cry:
Walk with straight legs on your heels to stretch it out.. Or keep a straight leg and bang down your heel on the ground to work it loose.
Yeah, when it happens I sit at the edge of the bed with my toes on the ground and try to press my heel down. It goes away in 1-2 minutes, but the pain is ridiculous and it's always sore the next few days.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You can't start a diet and expect some to go to the extreme.. Baby steps to build up metabolism and then you take it from there.. If I said start at 1800 he/she would go crazy and not go through with it.. I lost over 130 pounds in a year and you may disagree but I've been through it and know what it takes to start and go through with it.. You don't learn how to drive in a Ferrari do you?
I missed this. I just wanted to tell you well done. :coffee:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Some nice tips and workout exercises Kidtaf, thanks for those, really appreciate it. :tup:

--

I'm still a bit lost on how I should proceed now though, sorry if someone's asked sort of the same. ( I think Dusan is in a similar situation ) but I got kind of lost in the previous pages:

I was never heavy but started working out to shape up. I'm about 196cm tall and weigh ~77kg. The only problem now is that I want to get my stomach flatter, get something that looks like a sixpack, yet try to build some muscle in the arms etc.

I've started doing proper exercises for my abs aswell, but keep doing plenty of cardio to get rid of that last bit of fat. At the same time trying to build muscle aswell.

After longer cardio you start burning muscle?

Should I just do shorter sessions of cardio, or eat certain things after a workout?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
As you're trying to build muscles you shouldn't do more than 20 minutes cardio and like I said before, always go with HIIT and do it 3-4 times/week.

Have one cup of coffee before workouts (surgerless) and one big meal post workout (20 minutes after at least, not earlier). And always do resistance training and cardio after. It will not only burn fat, but maximize your results.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
As you're trying to build muscles you shouldn't do more than 20 minutes cardio and like I said before, always go with HIIT and do it 3-4 times/week.

Have one cup of coffee before workouts (surgerless) and one big meal post workout (20 minutes after at least, not earlier). And always do resistance training and cardio after. It will not only burn fat, but maximize your results.
:delpiero:

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
I'm gonna write a super abs routine for everyone when I get a chance.. And maybe some monster arms.. I started with weights to build up for summer and added 2 inches to my biceps in a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)