Gym and fitness (28 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
You would start your day with it. With a small breakfast or by itself.

It boosts your metabolism so you break down more food (burn more calories) throughout the day.

I used to take veggie juice every morning. But I stopped making the drinks after about a week. It's much easier to find some no sodium organic juice that has everything you want in it than it is to make the drink.
Did you feel it made you lose weight easily?

I've heard Herbalife is really good for losing weight quickly

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Any of you guys do kick boxing or any type of martial arts cardio? I just found this thread or I would have posted here much earlier.. I train everyday wether it be weights, kick boxing or hard cardio and I'd be glad to help/share dieting and weight/muscle gain and workout tips with you guys..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Green tea is really good for accelerating one's metabolism.

There's also another chinese tea that is 1000x better (you can lose up to 5 kg in a week) but if you stop taking it you'll regain everything

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Green tea works but you have to consume a lot (8-10 grams) everyday for about a month before you see results.. And you should always drink more than 8 glasses of water a day if you're trying to lean out.. you can lose your "water reserve" and drop weight easy.. As for losing weight fast, Dragon, don't try it.. Your body works better when you burn the fat not starve it.. You should aim for 1-2 lbs a week.. Well balanced diet is ok until you plateau then you need to up your game..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If you weigh yourself after a long workout, should you begin to see results immediately, or does your body have to cool down and reset beforehand?
You lose water during the workout, you can check how much you lost and get accurate results. I don't have a scale but I wish I had, I really want to know how much I sweat during my runs, it is recommended that you drink the exact amount you lose, if not more.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
It's best to weigh yourself after your body has rested.. Typically first thing in the am before you eat or do anything else.. Weighing after a workout is just water weight and you'll put it all back that same day if you take care of your body properly

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
can any recommend six pack exercises?
First, its best to work out abs maybe 2-3 times a week.. Dieting, plus ab stretches, jump rope will get you a 6 pack.. Forget crunches, go for planks and resistance for a mean 6 pack.. I'm on my phone or else I'd post more in detail.. When I get home I'll explain a workout for you to try..

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
First, its best to work out abs maybe 2-3 times a week.. Dieting, plus ab stretches, jump rope will get you a 6 pack.. Forget crunches, go for planks and resistance for a mean 6 pack.. I'm on my phone or else I'd post more in detail.. When I get home I'll explain a workout for you to try..
Great, thanks.

Jul 23, 2010
Guys I never work out nor play any sports. I've been trying to go to the gym for over 3 years now, but no luck. I go maximum 3 days and I hate myself then quit. Lately I've been gaining kilos....

I never was strong and I hate that but I tried to live with it because I know that I'll never work out. Now I'm starting to become fat.... I've always been chubby and sported a belly, but I've been gaining weight and it scares me that I might become REALLY fat.

I've never liked my body and I'm always quite ashamed of it, and strength. I'm never topless at the beach...

Suggestions?

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Suck it up, sweetheart.. You can't break the "hump" because you're not doing some that intrests you.. Try different forms of exercise.. Kick boxing is what motivated me and then to become better I had to become stronger so I started weights after I burned a ton of fat.. Once you break that "hump" and get motivated and your pants don't for you anymore you'll be more motivated than ever..

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Your question is too vague.. Think of what you want first and then explain so I can try to help you.. I won't give you arm exercises if you want to lose your gut..

Jul 23, 2010
I want two things, to lose weight AND gain strength. This has been my goal since God knows when, but I never start, or when I do I do it wrong then quit early. I need a way that gurantuees I start, continue, and enjoy the process of working out to achieve two targets: lose weight and gain a lot of strength.

Thanks in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)