Gym and fitness (63 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh i also forgot to ask some questions about tips.
Well my friend can do some accdeptable weights and im getting into new weights for me, but i dont do sqauds because i fear of doing them wrong and fuck up myself. The question is, is strictly needed to use a belt?. I have heard nasty stories of people because of not using belt... i mean is really necessary once you start doing acceptable weights?.

And the second question:
Like 2 months ago, i was doing my usual running laps with my pal. Well, suddenly when we were finishing... i felt an horrible pain in the lower right part of my back. It felt like if someone stabbed me with a knife or something. I had to stop running right away and take a break. I did my usual work outs but that night the pain was very annoying.
It lasted for 2 weeks. Then after a month, i went to play footie with some pals, and in the other day the pain was there bugging...... i waited 2 weeks and returned to play footie and the pain kinda came back.... but both times it was not as painful as the very first time it happened.

Now im feeling fine, but i have never had that kind of pain before. Lol i know im not getting any younger but i wonder what it could be?.
Like i mentioned before, i dont do crazy back excercizes or so, so i dont think that could be a reason, but still it hurted a lot :p
Ill go to play some footie next week and im thinking about it because im fearing the pain to come back. It seems it happens when i do firce running like when playing football.

thanks in advance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Does anyone know a good "Lower Abs" exercise. I searched a lot on YouTube, but I couldn't find something useful. So, if anyone found something post it, please.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Ahoy!...

The idea was to be fit by december... and well i think im getting there. I still have 3 motnhs to continue improving. I usually go to the gym 4 or 5 days a week,.
Good man, Im similar to yourself 182.88cm (exactly 6ft) and ive been told to stay around 185lbs (BMI 24.5 i think) and i go 4 days a wekk too, don't forget to change your traing every 6-8 weeks though, otherwise you'll plateau :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Oh i also forgot to ask some questions about tips.
Well my friend can do some accdeptable weights and im getting into new weights for me, but i dont do sqauds because i fear of doing them wrong and fuck up myself. The question is, is strictly needed to use a belt?. I have heard nasty stories of people because of not using belt... i mean is really necessary once you start doing acceptable weights?.

And the second question:
Like 2 months ago, i was doing my usual running laps with my pal. Well, suddenly when we were finishing... i felt an horrible pain in the lower right part of my back. It felt like if someone stabbed me with a knife or something. I had to stop running right away and take a break. I did my usual work outs but that night the pain was very annoying.
It lasted for 2 weeks. Then after a month, i went to play footie with some pals, and in the other day the pain was there bugging...... i waited 2 weeks and returned to play footie and the pain kinda came back.... but both times it was not as painful as the very first time it happened.

Now im feeling fine, but i have never had that kind of pain before. Lol i know im not getting any younger but i wonder what it could be?.
Like i mentioned before, i dont do crazy back excercizes or so, so i dont think that could be a reason, but still it hurted a lot :p
Ill go to play some footie next week and im thinking about it because im fearing the pain to come back. It seems it happens when i do firce running like when playing football.

thanks in advance.
Well to answer your first question. No belts are not imperative. Infact, they're allegedly ineffective for preventing injury. If I had to recommend a belt for any exercises they would be for deadlifts and squatting exercises. Otherwise I say don't bother.

Regarding your back pain, get that checked out by a physio ASAP. That sounds like maybe you're having some disc trouble if its a sharp pain like you say, maybe a pinched nerve which is also dangerous.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah it's his. I watch only his videos now & read his tips. Arnel is also :tup:
I'm also watching only videos. Sometimes there is too much informations, and most of the articles are repeating and I really don't have a time to read all, plus I'm still suspicious about giving all tips for free. And I don't know is it me, but I really get lost in all tips and informations, like I don't know what to do first.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not paying that much attention when I read so I don't go like "uh I have to this, this...and this", nah, I just read because many times I find something interesting and useful to me like when it comes to food, nutrition advices, type of exercises and stuff.

Right now I'm still ill and I can't workout...and I have just realized that I'm used to it. I remember back then I used to moan like "ah shit working out again". But now I actually miss it and I'm looking forward to continue as soon as I get better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks for the responses IrishZebra and Nenna.
Well about my weight, yes even when im 194, i dont look that i weight that much. I think its maybe i have big bones or something Xd and maybe because i have big (not fat) but big legs.
Its good to know about the belt... i dont like to wear those things anyways.... and yeah i dont do deadliftting ans squads... so i think ll skip it for now.

About the back pain... yeh i was getting worried about it being a back problem.... I still dont want to believe that since i have been veyr healthy all my life, i have done a lot of footie and other things in the past and i have never break a bone.
It would be ironic to now have one of the most damaging and annoying injuries you can get.... :(
Ill go to check it.

And irish what means "going plateau"?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
And irish what means "going plateau"?
Plateauing is hitting periods of unproductive exercise eg. I lift weights but never grow. The reason for that is that your body eventually becomes accustomed to exercises and you need to change to different exercises and different methods of exercising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)