Gym and fitness (39 Viewers)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
yep I want to gain some weight. at least 10 kilos.
Yea words of wisdom from Bozi. Eat alot of protein with workouts. I gained 10 kilos myself. Took me a year and a half. Trust me its worth it.

Core muscles, squats, bench presses, dead lifts, shoulder presses and after several months, work on them machines for every single muscles. Increase your weight everytime. To increase your weight u really gotta eat alot and i mean ALOT till u feel like puking.

Glucose drinks for energy an hour before working out. And a serving of protein shake right before, during and after working out. And then EAT!!!
Not to forget cardio workouts (threadmill or cycles) to lose fat. For every 1kg of muscle you gain 2kg of fats. You dont want that. I realise it too late. Fucking belly. Lol

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Semen has alot of protein in it. Don't waste it.......

There's a delicatessen in China, doughnuts really. Glazed with Fox semen. Fox semen was used to glaze the doughnuts because of its
sweet flavor, high protein content, and nearly non-existent carb count.

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
Yea words of wisdom from Bozi. Eat alot of protein with workouts. I gained 10 kilos myself. Took me a year and a half. Trust me its worth it.

Core muscles, squats, bench presses, dead lifts, shoulder presses and after several months, work on them machines for every single muscles. Increase your weight everytime. To increase your weight u really gotta eat alot and i mean ALOT till u feel like puking.

Glucose drinks for energy an hour before working out. And a serving of protein shake right before, during and after working out. And then EAT!!!
Not to forget cardio workouts (threadmill or cycles) to lose fat. For every 1kg of muscle you gain 2kg of fats. You dont want that. I realise it too late. Fucking belly. Lol
Man I cannot stop worrying about this... Every day I wake up I drink a carrot juice. During the day whether I'm at work or not I just eat here and there. sandwich, Ice cream with nuts, banana and whatever you think contains protein... But even a two kilos up more, lasts for a day or two...

By the way I'm wondering how you've got time to do exercise. When I am back at nights I only have time to sleep. At weekends I do some extreme sports like roping and tennis and that also burns all my reserved fat.

I'm almost disappointed. I'm not gonna eat right anymore.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
REza.. you need to get a grip man.. what you are doing is simply dirty dieting. you need to eat clean food. a simple milk shake should have: 2 bananas, a Big Glass of milk, 1 tbs peanut butter, some oatmeal and 2 scoops of whey protein..

you should have this shake once you wakeup, after workout and before bed..

you need to focus on tuna, chicken, turkey, meat, rice, bread, cake, veggies..

I am not sure if I can post web sites here but maybe I can send you a private message.

Education is your first key ma man..

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #197
    Ive started running(again),and i have this pain in my ankles.Ive had it before too everytiem i resume running after a while.Does anyone know how i can get rid of it quicker?It really makes running.and even sitting at times,pretty uncomfortable.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Get good running shoes to absorb impact, there are some running shoes made specifically for absorbing impact from asphalt. They cost more, but they's ease the pain a little. Do some research on running shoes from different companies.

Or stop running on asphalt. Why are you running anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)