Gym and fitness (29 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I have my own personaly gym next to my bedroom. So yeah, I work out a lot. 5 days per week, average 40 minutes per day. Of course, I don´t work out every day in year but approximately I work out 9 months out of 12, pretty regularly.

My body:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I had a break for 3-4 months, and I decided to to go to gym again and try to back to shape I was before, only difference now is that I'm doing more cardio and I will try to not get too much body mass (maybe 5-6kg's more). I train about 4-5 times a week, it depends on how busy I am or how do I feel, also I decided to completly change my nutritment and stop drinking (that would be hard).

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i have been doing this lately, good cardio workout and is a great fat burner:oops:

each is a 10 minute session,will really fuck you over]

to begin- use an exercise bike, warm up for the first 6 minutes by selecting a moderate level and go at a moderate pace. for the last four minutes you start each minute by going flat-out as fast and as hard as you can go for the first 15 seconds before going moderstely for the other 45 seconds.

then use the rowing machine, again choose a moderate level to go at and for 10 minutes go as fast and hard as you can go for 20 seconds then slow down to a moderate speed for 40 seconds. do this for the full 10 minutes.

then (the real killer) get on the treadmill-again its 10 minutes, except this time you run flat out for 2 minutes, then moderately for 2 minutes,etc...

finally get on the crosstrainer and just go at a moderate pace for 10 minutes ( you should be blowing ut of your arse by now)

works a treat especially if you are trying to build up your cardio-fitness and stamina

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
I am a healthy person and I try to stay fit always but the concept pf gym I can't grasp.
i used to think the same way, but once someone said to be that you are building for the years to come, getting in shape will be a big help for you in your 50s and 60s

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Screw the gym. I can't stand it, so many latently homosexual men pumping iron in obscenely tight clothing, touching each other, and calling each other fags. I mean who's the Ace and Gary here.

I'd much rather work out outside by myself. Running, crunching, and burning my way to 209 lbs down from 225lbs in less than two months.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i used to think the same way, but once someone said to be that you are building for the years to come, getting in shape will be a big help for you in your 50s and 60s
I can stay in shape by swimming, taking long distance walks and playing tennis.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i have been doing this lately, good cardio workout and is a great fat burner:oops:

each is a 10 minute session,will really fuck you over]

to begin- use an exercise bike, warm up for the first 6 minutes by selecting a moderate level and go at a moderate pace. for the last four minutes you start each minute by going flat-out as fast and as hard as you can go for the first 15 seconds before going moderstely for the other 45 seconds.

then use the rowing machine, again choose a moderate level to go at and for 10 minutes go as fast and hard as you can go for 20 seconds then slow down to a moderate speed for 40 seconds. do this for the full 10 minutes.

then (the real killer) get on the treadmill-again its 10 minutes, except this time you run flat out for 2 minutes, then moderately for 2 minutes,etc...

finally get on the crosstrainer and just go at a moderate pace for 10 minutes ( you should be blowing ut of your arse by now)

works a treat especially if you are trying to build up your cardio-fitness and stamina
i hear ya rob, sometimes more is not always better, keeping it short and INTENSE is extreemly effective, for getting the body lean and toned, sprint training is very effective

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yo, Vin...have a question

For the Biceps and Chests, can we really work on these two together? Or one day biceps and the other chests?

and something else, I never took protein in my life and it's taking time for my biceps and chests to look the way I want them to look....Not like I want them to look huge or big, just normal but to be in-shape...

We don't have a real trainer in our team, we hit by the gym we work out for an hour but the only thing that I can see improving is my abs and my shoulders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)