Gym and fitness (73 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
My diet is totally ruined right now. I'm eating a lot of slow disgested carbohydrates. I don't think I'm eating any protein apart from the shake of course.

- - - Updated - - -

€45/50 max
You are far too rich for my liking. And don't be a retard - you use supplements to train and not train to use supplements if you know what I mean. Also, good diet >>>>>>> supplements.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, they say that to avoid people with weaker kidneys to overload em.

What i do is, i have a 4 week schedule : start, increase, max and deload. During deload week i take no creatine. during the other 3 weeks i take 40gras/week. works fine for me

If you are regular i'd say not to use the mass builder protein. thats for the guyse with a quick metabolism.

I'd say, get a regular whey protein, or those "all day blends" wich are the same price, and start with those. Buy urself a bag of oats that can dissolve into milk. kg is 21 euro or something and lasts like half a year.

Then make shakes with 2 scoops of protein and 2 scoops of oat. Oat is really the best carb around.
i'd say take 2 shakes per day

Now that makes an expensive first month (whey+oat). so the second or third month, get creatine monohydrate for like 15 euro or something.

i'd say its money well spend

- - - Updated - - -

You are far too rich for my liking. And don't be a retard - you use supplements to train and not train to use supplements if you know what I mean. Also, good diet >>>>>>> supplements.
Agreed. I'd advice everyone to eat 500g chicken per day, pasta and oat in the shake

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I just don't have much time preparing food as I don't be at home for a lot of time. Trust me, I'd enjoy a good piece of rib-eye much more than a shake.

Well, they say that to avoid people with weaker kidneys to overload em.

What i do is, i have a 4 week schedule : start, increase, max and deload. During deload week i take no creatine. during the other 3 weeks i take 40gras/week. works fine for me

If you are regular i'd say not to use the mass builder protein. thats for the guyse with a quick metabolism.

I'd say, get a regular whey protein, or those "all day blends" wich are the same price, and start with those. Buy urself a bag of oats that can dissolve into milk. kg is 21 euro or something and lasts like half a year.

Then make shakes with 2 scoops of protein and 2 scoops of oat. Oat is really the best carb around.
i'd say take 2 shakes per day

Now that makes an expensive first month (whey+oat). so the second or third month, get creatine monohydrate for like 15 euro or something.

i'd say its money well spend

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. I'd advice everyone to eat 500g chicken per day, pasta and oat in the shake
Thanks Zachy boy. :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
altho i have to say, perhaps Klin has difficult days timewise. Its possibly its difficult for him to spend alot of time on a diet

In that case, protein shakes are so damn handy and effective.

Mate of mine is a consultant at SAS. He often has lunches with customers. Yeah, cant really bring your "ready to warm up" chicken you made the day before.

But having a shake in the car that you can take when driving home or to work or to training, helps alot for him

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
altho i have to say, perhaps Klin has difficult days timewise. Its possibly its difficult for him to spend alot of time on a diet

In that case, protein shakes are so damn handy and effective.

Mate of mine is a consultant at SAS. He often has lunches with customers. Yeah, cant really bring your "ready to warm up" chicken you made the day before.

But having a shake in the car that you can take when driving home or to work or to training, helps alot for him
Exactly. Chicken is much cheaper than shakes too. Time is not my best friend though unfortunately.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
First proper session back in the gym tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous to discover how weak I've become :scared:
Good luck. :D

I'm noticing that my wrists are too weak and feel like they're holding me back from increasing weight at a faster rate.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
First proper session back in the gym tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous to discover how weak I've become :scared:
Usually the first session after a break is great, you even feel stronger than the last time you have been there. Only week later a bit of tiredness kicks in, as your body needs to adapt to constant muscle fatigue, which you haven't felt in a while. At least this is how it works for me, your case might be entirely different.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Good luck. :D

I'm noticing that my wrists are too weak and feel like they're holding me back from increasing weight at a faster rate.
Cheers bro :tup:
Usually the first session after a break is great, you even feel stronger than the last time you have been there. Only week later a bit of tiredness kicks in, as your body needs to adapt to constant muscle fatigue, which you haven't felt in a while. At least this is how it works for me, your case might be entirely different.
I did two light sessions over the past two weeks and I had to lift a weight that was slightly lesser then before I took a break over one month ago. I was managing less reps also but I've been told it's good for growth/strength if you take a step back for a bit to avoid plateauing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)