Gym and fitness (53 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
btw guys, im trailing for Al Sadd FC next week from the 1st april to the 14th, wish me luck!!! they're the team that AC Milan played in a freindly a few weeks ago

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Good luck! And Mauro Zárate is on loan to Lazio from Al Saad too.
cheers, yea i know man, looking at the big picture, if i get in and do well it could lead to bigger things, just gonna do my best, i've got just under 2 weeks, so thats a decent time to show them what i've got (i also got a trial with another team called umm salal as a back up but al sadd is the one i'm really going for)

Jul 15, 2006
cheers, yea i know man, looking at the big picture, if i get in and do well it could lead to bigger things, just gonna do my best, i've got just under 2 weeks, so thats a decent time to show them what i've got (i also got a trial with another team called umm salal as a back up but al sadd is the one i'm really going for)
Yeah. You should definatly do your best possible during the Al Saad trial, and not really think about the other trail. Yeah, that seems like enough time. What position?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Yeah. You should definatly do your best possible during the Al Saad trial, and not really think about the other trail. Yeah, that seems like enough time. What position?
striker, not out an out like trez or amauri, i play a bit deeper, like del piero, totti's position, occasionally right wing

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Come on folks, don't tell me no one had problems with this muscle? Neck and under the shoulder blade pain?

I have. I went to a chiropractor for a few visit's and it solved the problem. They put suction cups on my back, left it on for 10-15 min, came back and cracked my back with this weird maneuver.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I have. I went to a chiropractor for a few visit's and it solved the problem. They put suction cups on my back, left it on for 10-15 min, came back and cracked my back with this weird maneuver.
Jeez, that sounds more serious than I thought. Did it ever come back? Or do he even tell you, how you got it? I'm stumped about what I did to deserve this. Not being able to turn my head right, without agony, makes driving real fun.

Bah, I already called a chiropractor the other day, can't get an appointment for 2 weeks. :(

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Jeez, that sounds more serious than I thought. Did it ever come back? Or do he even tell you, how you got it? I'm stumped about what I did to deserve this. Not being able to turn my head right, without agony, makes driving real fun.

Bah, I already called a chiropractor the other day, can't get an appointment for 2 weeks. :(
I hurt mine doing dumbbell shrugs. Only on 1 side though, and at the time of doing it, I didn't think anything of it and just continued working out. The pain only came afterward, when I couldn't turn my head, look down, etc. I thought it was serious, so I took a week off from any physical activities, and with 3 chiropractic visit's during that time frame, I was fine the next week and haven't had any problems since.

They told me I strained a muscle (no shit), but because it's near to the spine and in turn all these nerves, it makes it feel alot worse than it really is.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I hurt mine doing dumbbell shrugs. Only on 1 side though, and at the time of doing it, I didn't think anything of it and just continued working out. The pain only came afterward, when I couldn't turn my head, look down, etc. I thought it was serious, so I took a week off from any physical activities, and with 3 chiropractic visit's during that time frame, I was fine the next week and haven't had any problems since.

They told me I strained a muscle (no shit), but because it's near to the spine and in turn all these nerves, it makes it feel alot worse than it really is.
That's pretty much exactly what I'm experiencing currently. Also on one side, my right one. I don't know if I'll take a break from training since I kind of feel, training actually helps. I feel better afterwards.

But it'd probably be best if I went to the chiro's.
how long have you had the pain for?
First time I had it for about two weeks and I think it was cause by exposure to some serious wind draft(I don't know if that is the correct english term). It went away after two weeks but now it came back and I don't know why, I just woke up with it...I don't believe I did any excercises incorrectly and I wasn't exposed to any wind. Currently it's lasting for a week.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I am not sure if it is the same pain I have though. But try some muscle relaxants and it could help. Could it be your pillow ?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nah, doesn't have anything to do with the way I sleep. Sore neck from sleeping wrong, goes away after a day or two. This is something different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)