Gym and fitness (175 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I think so. But when I do 'cardio' (or my version of it haha) I seem to lose elsewhere but the least for the tummy. If you can't target the areas for fat loss I wonder how people get abs to begin with.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's very doable. Take salt for instance, many people throw a lot of salt on their food without even tasting it. When i cook, i never add salt, only once it's done & the flavour has settled do i taste to make adjustments.

Sugar is the big thing for most people, from fizzy drinks, to sugar coated cereal & snacks.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's very doable. Take salt for instance, many people throw a lot of salt on their food without even tasting it. When i cook, i never add salt, only once it's done & the flavour has settled do i taste to make adjustments.

Sugar is the big thing for most people, from fizzy drinks, to sugar coated cereal & snacks.
I don't have salt at all with my food but some chips from time to time is something I don't want to avoid.

Sugar on the other hand is just addictiion, I usually do sugar free periods, I suffer the first three days then afterwards I stop asking for it but like an idiot I fall back to having sugar. I know I enjoy sweets though so I understand why.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think so. But when I do 'cardio' (or my version of it haha) I seem to lose elsewhere but the least for the tummy. If you can't target the areas for fat loss I wonder how people get abs to begin with.
You can't target fat lose, it's not possible. Body fat drops eventually, if you lost 2kg and didn't notice changes on your stomach that only means there's more fat to burn, so 2 more kg and you'll see changes in the stomach area. Stomach is the last place from where it goes.

How you do it is your choice, either increase your workout/activities or eat less and make caloric deficit.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't have salt at all with my food but some chips from time to time is something I don't want to avoid.

Sugar on the other hand is just addictiion, I usually do sugar free periods, I suffer the first three days then afterwards I stop asking for it but like an idiot I fall back to having sugar. I know I enjoy sweets though so I understand why.
It must be hard for you considering you're a dad. Avoiding sweets & everything with sugar is a mammoth task.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Keep it that way then. I'm impressed, most parents can't resist using sugar as a means to bargain/negotiate with kids.:D
Yes I know, so far we have succeeded. As for me it's not like I'm fat, just a small belly that I would like to get rid of. When I get back to work I will return to my 10 work out hours per week and that consists of around 6 hours of running. Then I can eat my creme Brûlée without bad conscience.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
@Zacheryiah are you from Netherland? Can you tell me anything about "Body&Fit" supplements?

And what stack do you recommend?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryiah are you from Netherland? Can you tell me anything about "Body&Fit" supplements?

And what stack do you recommend?
I'm from belgium, but i make every order at xxlnutrition.nl because they have a no nonsense quality bottom price stock, wich is exactly what you need.

body and fit...

the easy andwer is : http://www.xxlnutrition.nl/fat-burn-stack-xxl/xxl-nutrition
thats a very complete stack, and if you calculate how many servings it offers, u'll immediatly see its goddamn cheap, and effective.

Cafeine, is the single most powerfull legal supplement on the market. if you do your 30 minutes cardio at least 2/3x per week, and you take a pill in the morning and 1 of 2 before training, you will lose weight. is so easy, and so extremely cheap. 13 euro for 250 caps.

Then, there are alot of "fat burners" that have alot of crap, and essentially have a low cafeine dosis wich is the only working ingredient.

and "geranium extract or 1.3 dmaa" that works aswel, but they want to ban it cause some fool took 500x the dose and had a stroke...

L-carnitine very good, but a higher dose then listed is needed . When the body burns fat, first the fatty acid is broken down in acetyl-co enzyme A, and passes the outer membrane.
to pass the inner membrame, L-carnitine is needed because the acetyl-coA is to large. then some additional stuff that isnt important for you to know takes place, and the fat is burned in the proces.

the body keeps a certain supply of L-carnitine. This supply is enough for when you arent excercising. so increasing it without excercise does not work. however, when you do cardio, means ur burning alot more fat, then you dont have enough l-carnitine, and then you will benefit from supplementing it.

Cafeine will speed up theglycolysis and creb cycle, and L-carnitine makes sure u'll be burning more fat then normally during that

but i hear from big bodybuilders, that you need to take 1 or two grams to have optimal effect

CLA force, nah sounds like those tribulus testosteron boosters. mostly a placebo. unproven.

cafeine and L-carnitine are proven effective in clinical studies. Apart from illegal non steroid substances like ephidrine and 1,3 dma, and cutting roids, those two are the only 2 actually trailed and proven products on the market. and much safer too

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm from belgium, but i make every order at xxlnutrition.nl because they have a no nonsense quality bottom price stock, wich is exactly what you need.

body and fit...

the easy andwer is : http://www.xxlnutrition.nl/fat-burn-stack-xxl/xxl-nutrition
thats a very complete stack, and if you calculate how many servings it offers, u'll immediatly see its goddamn cheap, and effective.

Cafeine, is the single most powerfull legal supplement on the market. if you do your 30 minutes cardio at least 2/3x per week, and you take a pill in the morning and 1 of 2 before training, you will lose weight. is so easy, and so extremely cheap. 13 euro for 250 caps.

Then, there are alot of "fat burners" that have alot of crap, and essentially have a low cafeine dosis wich is the only working ingredient.

and "geranium extract or 1.3 dmaa" that works aswel, but they want to ban it cause some fool took 500x the dose and had a stroke...

L-carnitine very good, but a higher dose then listed is needed . When the body burns fat, first the fatty acid is broken down in acetyl-co enzyme A, and passes the outer membrane.
to pass the inner membrame, L-carnitine is needed because the acetyl-coA is to large. then some additional stuff that isnt important for you to know takes place, and the fat is burned in the proces.

the body keeps a certain supply of L-carnitine. This supply is enough for when you arent excercising. so increasing it without excercise does not work. however, when you do cardio, means ur burning alot more fat, then you dont have enough l-carnitine, and then you will benefit from supplementing it.

Cafeine will speed up theglycolysis and creb cycle, and L-carnitine makes sure u'll be burning more fat then normally during that

but i hear from big bodybuilders, that you need to take 1 or two grams to have optimal effect

CLA force, nah sounds like those tribulus testosteron boosters. mostly a placebo. unproven.

cafeine and L-carnitine are proven effective in clinical studies. Apart from illegal non steroid substances like ephidrine and 1,3 dma, and cutting roids, those two are the only 2 actually trailed and proven products on the market. and much safer too
I can't find XXL Nutrition here, but Body&Fit it's quite common and it seems good with acceptable price, I can sent you a link.

And you totally misunderstood me about supplementation stack, because I don't want to lose weight, it's actually quite the opposite :D

So far I've used protein shake, creatine and bcaa. But protein and bcaa only when working out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I can't find XXL Nutrition here, but Body&Fit it's quite common and it seems good with acceptable price, I can sent you a link.

And you totally misunderstood me about supplementation stack, because I don't want to lose weight, it's actually quite the opposite :D

So far I've used protein shake, creatine and bcaa. But protein and bcaa only when working out.
http://www.xxlnutrition.nl/

I ordered Assault from muscle pharm once when xxl was out of them. they were 2 days later then they said it was going to arrive, so i continue ordering from xxl, who are also cheaper

creatine is only to be taken before and after training. all it does is retaining water in muscles. also increasing creatine deposits in the muscle but they should be maxed.

bcaa is good, i take it before training.

protein should be taken daily. the reason is that you want to constantly have nitrogen molecules circulating your systhem. it increases your nitrogen retention.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There was this guy recently, who went to a party but didnt got laid, got home, started benchpressing in his garage, did one rep to many, and suffocated under the bar.

However if you do it the morning after, with enough asperine to kill the headache, its a great thing to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 171)

• JCK