guys the chat works why dont we use it? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Because most of the people here are from different parts of the world, so we come on at various times of the day.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    theyre all a bunch of bastards every single one of them. all, except for fabiana. she isnt because she's my woman. and fli too. he's a hot piece of meat.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think the main reason for people not using the chat is because at most, there'll be about 5 people on at one time. Also, it's hard to get any kind of numbers there, because people will log on, see nobody there and leave. Repeat ad infinitum.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    i think people should be automatically logged on in there from the moment they get on the site. imho
    But then we'll have a whole bunch of people logged on, with nobody talking. It'll be impossible to know who's gonna be saying anything in the chat

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

But then we'll have a whole bunch of people logged on, with nobody talking. It'll be impossible to know who's gonna be saying anything in the chat
    if you log on to www.carnageblender.com they have a little chat thing at the bottom of the screen which is something of a chatroom. a novel idea imho.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Actually that's a good idea. I didn't look at the page since it seems i have to register or sth, but anyways...rather than having a separate chat page, have a little applet at the bottom of all the forum windows where we can all chat. Though I'm not so sure how the whole logging process would work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)