Guitar thread (5 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I have three.

Fender american strat. Martin 000-15 acoustic and regal resonator. Building A replica of Martin 000 EC model myself :) and want at least one more strat, es335 and les paul. Then I think I'll be happy for a moment :)

Did buy my first proper amp month ago, Fender reverb deluxe 65 reissue full tube :) Would be cool to have some classic VOX or Marshall in the future too.

What kind of guitars you have atm?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #524
    You have 120W tube amp? damn, you play in stadiums? :D
    lol no, tbh the difference between 120w and even like 40w isn't that much in tube amps.

what amp sims are those?
    Guitar Rig 5 and Amplitube

there are some other good free ones as well like the lepou ones and ignite emissary

I use Guitar Rig the most because I find it has the lowest latency

and then like cab IRs as well

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    I have good exp with Amplitude too, didn't notice latency though. I was disapointed that they didn't have acoustic amp simulators.

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #526
    I have good exp with Amplitude too, didn't notice latency though. I was disapointed that they didn't have acoustic amp simulators.
    there's an acoustic setting somewhere, I can't remember the exact name but it's under 'A' in browser, does a decent enough job

The latency goes up a lot with the high & mid quality settings

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    i'm also a guitar rig 5 guy, but it requires some hardware to run properly. my office notebook is an i3 with 4 gigs of ram, and that's not enough for guitar rig 5.

studio devil is more of a lightweight stuff, with less features, but great sound.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    @ZoSo I ahve no internet in at home and at work I can't listen to sound :(

I'll browse it on m.youtube and give it a go on a break :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)