Guilherme Appelt Pires (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hello Friends,

I've seen lots of nice people saying "Wellcome Gabriel and Guilherme".. my cousins haven't fluence in english so I joined here to thank those people as I think they would like..

I've notice some lack of information, so i'll try to help a little bit sending news from here.

To belive or not in me, is not my problem.. but in respect of that nice people, and to avoid long discussions, here is a pic of the celebration of the last weekend: click here

Thank you all!
Sorry for my bad english
Do you perhaps know how did Gabriel and Guilherme end up in Juventus? Who from Juve noticed them and stuff like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
only themselves can answer this question.. but for sure they know the importance of Juventus for the world's soccer.. they know italian league is the strongest one.. they are hungry for play for Juventus..
Tell them to aim high and dream big, my freind! :beer:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
only themselves can answer this question.. but for sure they know the importance of Juventus for the world's soccer.. they know italian league is the strongest one.. they are hungry for play for Juventus..
Welcome to the forums, rafael...i assume you follow football yourself, and wanted to ask you if you thought, with your head and heart, that either, or both of your cousins have very serious potential to become truly class players in eruope???? How often have you seen them play??? Were they scouted by any of the big clubs in south america??? any help is greatly appreciated...and let your cousins know that they have created some excitement in the juve ranks and are welcomed with open arms...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just tried to friend them on facebook. :shifty:

Rafael, is it cool if I friend you on facebook as well?

:nervous:

costeamd

Mar 22, 2010
Welcome Rafael, i hope your cousins will do their best for the Juve shirt, i also hope they understand that Juve is something special and i honestly wish them the best luck.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #97
    They'll be in Portugal tomorrow to get their passports and on Wednesday or Thursday they'll sign contracts with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)