Guido Vadalá (1 Viewer)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't understand why he has to go Primavera. Wouldn't it be better if he could be Boca's first team squad and maybe get some starts instead of playing with kids.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't understand why he has to go Primavera. Wouldn't it be better if he could be Boca's first team squad and maybe get some starts instead of playing with kids.
Me neither. Currently Juve's Primavera has been toxic to young talents. In recent years there isn't an aexample of a kid that got there and left better than he came.

So what was the price for Tevez? This is kind of shady.

I'm guessing:

Vadala: 2 yrs loan + fix price of purchase (let's say 3/5M) after the 2 years.

other kids: Betancourt, Cubas, Pavon, Cristaldo. Juve has an option on them. But we don't know what this "option" means... is it like Barca's deal for Gerson? Boca would have to let us know of any offer for any of the kids, and if we equal, they would have to refuse the other offer.

Maybe we should do a thread for each one of them, of for them all jointly, in the scouting network.

Same with Gerson. Believe me, there's a real chance he won't go to Barcelona at the end of the year. Barca may change president, who wants big names (Pogba)... Gersons's value will decrease till the end of the year, and Juventus may come calling. He should be followed. No one better than me for that. :)

So @Mark, should we create 2 news threads in the scounting section? Reopen Gerson's and tranfer to there, where I can follow up his development (it's not certain he'll go to Barca, despite what they say); Open a new one so we can follow the Boca's kids we have an option.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't wanna keep following up on Gerson on the summer mercato thread, it's not right. :)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He'll be loaned to other team And we loan him back for 2017 if he can improve and show his quality to Avarage team like palermo Sassuolo ...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Me neither. Currently Juve's Primavera has been toxic to young talents. In recent years there isn't an aexample of a kid that got there and left better than he came.

So what was the price for Tevez? This is kind of shady.

I'm guessing:

Vadala: 2 yrs loan + fix price of purchase (let's say 3/5M) after the 2 years.

other kids: Betancourt, Cubas, Pavon, Cristaldo. Juve has an option on them. But we don't know what this "option" means... is it like Barca's deal for Gerson? Boca would have to let us know of any offer for any of the kids, and if we equal, they would have to refuse the other offer.

Maybe we should do a thread for each one of them, of for them all jointly, in the scouting network.

Same with Gerson. Believe me, there's a real chance he won't go to Barcelona at the end of the year. Barca may change president, who wants big names (Pogba)... Gersons's value will decrease till the end of the year, and Juventus may come calling. He should be followed. No one better than me for that. :)

So @Mark, should we create 2 news threads in the scounting section? Reopen Gerson's and tranfer to there, where I can follow up his development (it's not certain he'll go to Barca, despite what they say); Open a new one so we can follow the Boca's kids we have an option.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't wanna keep following up on Gerson on the summer mercato thread, it's not right. :)
The option on Vadala is EU9.4m. Same for Bentancur, a little less for the other two.

3.5m for the loan of two years seems excessive. But these figures are conjured to allow Boca to take Tevez without paying a penny. Their 6.5m fee to be paid in December of 2016 will come at the same time we pay them 3.5m for the vadala loan, plus 3m for the three options on his young Boca pals.

These options seem rather hazy. Perhaps someone can clarify?

We have first option on Vadala. We can sign him at any time up until april of 2017 for a set fee of EU9.4m. If any other club makes an offer, any offer whatsoever, and Boca are interested in the sale, they have to inform us, leading to either losing or using the option.

The fee in the option is set (hence the haggling time it has taken to make the deal official). Regardless of whether another club offers 50m for Vadala, we remain able to purchase him for 9.4m, until April of 2017 when the option expires.

Seems yet another superb piece of business by Beppe.

As for the temporary acquisition routine…Your concerns regarding the youth sector are mirrored in me and many others, Pedro. However, the shake-up of late is huge, by far the most far reaching renovation of staff and structure since Agnelli took the presidency. As you infer, change was required. Whilst it seems easier to focus upon Grosso, for reasons unbeknown to us, he has been retained in what we all see as a role of huge importance to the development of our fledgling juventini ; Primavera Boss, the coaching staff and training regimes are myriad. How much grosso leads the team is unknown to us. Zocchi, Baldini and co will surely offer the whole set-up fresh ideas and a new direction. reason to hope eh!

I know not of the terms of the loan or temporary acquisition. Is it certain that we cannot loan Vadala elsewhere in Italy during our temporary acquisition?

At worst a season in the primavera, where he will be watched carefully. If excelling its easier to bring him into the first team than if he were loaned elsewhere. Also, he can train with the first team, if Allegri and the others deem it valuable and viable.

Overall, I remain excited about the move as well as the options on those he has left behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)