Guglielmo Stendardo (11 Viewers)

Apr 16, 2008
Andrade plus cash? Are you serious?

Stendardo is a good defender, and I'm happy with the way he has solved his time in Juve. However, he's not at all good enough when playing against the best teams in the world. Tactically, he's miles behind Legrottaglie, and I reckon Criscito is a more sound choice of alternative in the centre of the defence.

Andrade is injured, but I think Ranieri will give him another season to prove his worth. I would not to so, but I'm not in charge of Juve... Sadly :)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Andrade played good in the matches he played before he got injured, I wouldn't know why we would have to get rid of him. If he can return to that form once he is back from his injury, I have no problems with him staying.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Andrade played good in the matches he played before he got injured, I wouldn't know why we would have to get rid of him. If he can return to that form once he is back from his injury, I have no problems with him staying.
i said this because i am not sure once back if he will be at the level he was before.
its a big risk.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
andrade + cash? that's not very smart imo...
Good defenders are rare on the transfer market. I think we should give a try to getting stendardo... They won't ever get 15 mio (or what was the fixed price again?) for him, and everybody knows that, but maybe we can arrange some loan deal or something and get him for <10. He's solid, made no major mistakes, delivered whenever he was called.... why not?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Im all for getting him for just cash i would rather that but is there any guarantee that jorge will come back the defender he once was as much as i would love him to i doubt it.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
In CL, we can use some experienced defenders, I don't see the point in paying that much + giving Andrade with it, Stendardo isn't that much better.
Then we can better invest in Zapata f.e.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Stendardo is much better than andrade and younger.

You could make this out from the very few minutes he played with us? Plus there is a big difference between performing a solid 90 minutes against Parma and playing against Manchester United. In my opinion Andrade has far more experience, to bad he's injury prone and a bit older. We don't know in which way he'll be back.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
How can you know, maybe he comes back stronger then he was, time will tell, and if he doesn't come back as strong as he was, then there is no way Lazio will want him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lazio will never accept swaping Andrade with dardo anyway.
i think so too.

i just dont think andrade will come back like he was.
He will.

But he will get injured again.

Stendardo is good back up player.We don`t need those!

We need someone much better(Zapata/Carvalho) who will play along side Chiellini next year.We have enough of average and back-up ones.

IF we don`t have money I`d still prefer Ujfalusi over him since i think he`s much better and plus he`ll be free.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i think so too.

He will.

But he will get injured again.

Stendardo is good back up player.We don`t need those!

We need someone much better(Zapata/Carvalho) who will play along side Chiellini next year.We have enough of average and back-up ones.

IF we don`t have money I`d still prefer Ujfalusi over him since i think he`s much better and plus he`ll be free.
i understand what you mean, we need a quality Cb first

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Lazio already bought a replacement for Stendardo in Radu, this means that they are definitely going to sell Stendardo as he fell out with the coach. Thus he will probably leave for cheaper than expected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)