Guglielmo Stendardo (8 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
A world champion and lots of experience not to mention that he knows Serie A very well.
I know what you mean but he was pretty bad at Inter though and not that good at Lyon either.

I agree with the point that De Ceglie would get more time to play and that`s why I`d maybe sign him.

I think he got more attributes to be CB.Tall and kinda slow.I`d like someone who`s fast and can do better in attack (Vargas).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So far you want Vargas and Dessena, anyone else that will totally eliminate any chance for De Ceglie?
So by your logic we should buy someone old and someone who didn`t have many good matches in the past two years just because we should give a chance to De Ceglie?

There will be plenty of chances for him to get a chance since we`ll play CL plus he can get play in middle as well.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes he can play Nedved`s position as well.

EDIT: And btw Vargas played as AML last weekend for Catania and he was greaaat.

So we could role Vargas and De Ceglie when Nedved gets tired. :cool:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So by your logic we should buy someone old and someone who didn`t have many good matches in the past two years just because we should give a chance to De Ceglie?

There will be plenty of chances for him to get a chance since we`ll play CL plus he can get play in middle as well.
No my logic is that we have already a rising talent in De Ceglie there is no need to spend a lot on another rising talent.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
That is very true, Andrade will be back, we have Mellberg coming and we should sign Stendardo. We'll be having: Chiellini, Mellberg, Legrottaglie and Stendardo for CBs.

We should also get Grosso and bring back De Ceglie and we are done in the defensive department and we will remain with our biggest problem, finding the ideal player to partner Sissoko and Nedved's replacement.
for 12-13 million?! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)