Guglielmo Stendardo (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, Stendardo is definitely not worth £6.5m, and there are better quality defenders out there for a similar price. Anyways, isn't he going to Birmingham at the end of the season or something...
Name the ones that we can sign and worth that amount and are better than Stendardo.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
we should keep him with juve next season , i mean 6-7 ml is not that expensive.
It`s 8mln euros and it is expensive.This is not Barcelona and we are not that rich at the moment.

If we get 30mln euros for transfer marker there`s no way I`d buy him.

I`d rather sell someone,buy Zapata and let Legro be that back up.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why not play him as a regular? he has something in him. I can see it and with regular playing time he can only get better. He's a good marker and he has energy.
Because I think he`s average player(and we have a lot of those) and in team like Juve he should only be a back up.Birmingham was linked to him and he should be starter there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jack thats one outstanding avatar, Jee...I'm inlove with it.

As for Stend, he's a player worth 5, 6m euro If you ask me. He's pretty solid and very tough defender. I like him.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Tbh, i did never think a moment about buying stendardo. It was not in our mind anyway (that's why the release clause has been fixed so high) but now... he hasn't done any big mistakes. Plays solid whenever needed, i think we could think about it. 10 millions is too much, we can all agree on that, but lazio are a team you can negotiate with... For 6 or 7 million (€) i think it could be a decent deal. it all deends of course if andrade will ever be on a top-level again...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack thats one outstanding avatar, Jee...I'm inlove with it.

As for Stend, he's a player worth 5, 6m euro If you ask me. He's pretty solid and very tough defender. I like him.
You can use it if you want. I can make you a different frame colour so we won't have the exact same avatar.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Jack is right, there is litarally no other defenders that seem to be in our grasp, though I have always said that I like squallichi from lyon but we all know what lyon are like when it comes to selling player. And I've heard pique wants move away from man u, but it would be a gamble, so stend may well be our best option + he's fitted in well so far

a bit ot but sicrea's son looks very much like his dad exept he has curly hair.
DP and Scirea two absolute legends in the game, it's just a shame Scirea isn't recognised as one of the greatest outside of italy

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Pique is great and he can`t be compared with Stendardo but he`d cost a lot.
+ he's a risk to buy him. It would be perfect if we could have him and stendardo for next season our CB positions would be covered imagine:
CB's: Chiellini, Stendardo, Pique, Legro and maybe Cristicio

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How much does Zapata cost? I am sure it is much more that Stendardo and much harder to sign him.
A lot.Probably around 15-20mln euros.But we can always offer some player to lower the price.

He is expensive but he`ll be one of the best defenders for sure.He`s just 19yo and he`s already twice the player Stendaro is.

I think we for next year we need good/world class defender and I think Stendardo can`t do it.We must get someone better even if he`s much expensive than he.

Having someone like Zapata,Carvalho or even Alex in duo with Chiellini would be perfect IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)