Guest map :groan: (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I know, I know. Part of the new programme to keep the streets clean introduced by the new government about a month ago. Bloody fascists! :fero:

And to think I didn't even vote for them! :(

And you know how they figured out it was my garbage bag? They went through it and found an envelope with my address on it! :eek: :yuck:

EDIT: In case you're not familiar with the Dutch garbage 'system'. We collect it in bags and put it outside for a truck to pick up once per week. On Wednesday in my case but I had put it outside on Tuesday afternoon already because I was about to leave for a fortnight ... I guess you're supposed to leave it rotting in your kitchen!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What kind of sick, sadistic garbage collection system do you have over there??? They check your trash? That's demented!

Btw, isn't there a place you can toss it instead of leaving it outside your house the next time?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
And you know how they figured out it was my garbage bag? They went through it and found an envelope with my address on it! :eek: :yuck:
That's the real desperation :eek::LOL:

EDIT: In case you're not familiar with the Dutch garbage 'system'. We collect it in bags and put it outside for a truck to pick up once per week. On Wednesday in my case but I had put it outside on Tuesday afternoon already because I was about to leave for a fortnight ... I guess you're supposed to leave it rotting in your kitchen!
We're in the beginning of sth like that, (to put garbage outside your house etc) but that's definitely better than dirty area around the place you live, when some people through out their garbage when, how they want.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
What kind of sick, sadistic garbage collection system do you have over there??? They check your trash? That's demented!
Well, only if you've put it on the streets too early. Then the cops call the garbage service who come to get it and then try to find out who's garbage it is so they can send you a fine. If you just throw it out at 'legal' hours, they don't go through it of course...

Btw, isn't there a place you can toss it instead of leaving it outside your house the next time?
My balcony is an option :D

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Erik are you serious thats seriously fvcked up man :eek:
I know! Never had that problem in Leicester. Then of course, that city was just dirty ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)