Guess who's 30 (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero Celebrates 30th Birthday On Top
11/9/2004 1:36:00 PM
Alessandro Del Piero is celebrating today, Tuesday 9th of November, his 30th birthday.
The Juventus star is currently in his 12th season with the bianconeri, where he played 274 games scoring 112 goals. His best season was the 1997/98 one where he scored 21 goals in 32 matches played, while this season he has already scored 4 goals from 6 matches played.

Pinturicchio scored his first goal with Juventus in the 1993/94 season but became a fan favourite during the 1994/95 campaign as he superbly substituted the injured Roberto Baggio for the first half of the season.

On Wednesday Juventus host bitter rivals Fiorentina at the Delle Alpi, nearly ten years after Del Piero’s amazing strike against the viola which helped the bianconeri come back from 0-2 to win the game 3-2 and pave the way for their first Scudetto in 9 years.

That was the first of a long series of successes that Del Piero achieved with the black and white shirt. In fact, the number 10 player won with Juventus: 5 Scudetti, 1 Coppa Italia, 4 Italian Super Cups, 1 Champions League, 1 European Super Cup and 1 Intercontinental Cup in a span of 12 years.

Long Live Captain

vizxxx

Jun 20, 2004
Happy Birthday Delpiero..................

All The best for you.................

Forza Delpiero..............................

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
i think Zalatan will assiste him for a goal to celebrate.....:D:D:D...
sorry Gray.....really i read fast this Fourm but i didn't see the link ..:angel:.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's okay, but try checking in a more logical forum next time i.e. a thread about Del Piero should logically be found in the Player Talk forum. Thanks

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i even put it in my signature!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ALE!!!!!!!!!!

i wish you happiness,and also,i wish you to win both the CL and the scudetto this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

we ALL LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA ALE PER SEMPRE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)