Guess who's 30 (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
This is a bit shocking! :shocked:
I don't know if it's the effects of the drugs, but this was still very nice to read :touched: (or hear from a fellow juve fan who translated it for me)

The Ten smile whenever it watches it

Diego Arming Maradona indicated that Alessandro Of the Piero is one of the few great champions who still make it amuse

Of the Piero he generates joy to him to Diego Maradona (Reuters)
ROME (AP) -- Diego Maradona indicated that the forward of Juventus and the Italian selection Alessandro Of the Piero are one of the few great champions who still make it amuse, in a message of Happy Birthday that he sent to him from Cuba.

"Of true champions who still manage to make me amuse watching a party, have been left few and between these, you are your '", indicated Maradona on the 30 years of Of the Piero, in a published message Tuesday by Tuttosport.

"Therefore", Maradona adds, "I request to you that you still make me amuse, but mainly to continue to divertirte next to ours loved ball".

Maradona says to him that it is "in his loved Cuba" and "with so many desires recovering everything what there am lost of my years, that already are 44".

The ex- star of Argentine soccer is in Cuba to be his addiction the drug.

From http://msnlatino.espndeportes.espn.go.com/story?id=277423
It is very interesting to know that the most creative soccer player of all times declares this admiration for Alex and talks about "one of the few great champions" and "amusing football" , and asking to "continue to have fun with the ball". And i presume nobody can blame DIEGO for not knowing about good football ?.....:cool:
But obiously, Maradona see in DP something that many juventini dont see....:down:

DIEGO; I AGREE

FORZA IL CAPITANO

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ha, im like del piero. today i got cut from the high school team due to a lack of fitness, but was told i have incredible skills and tremendous potential

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
This is a bit shocking! :shocked:
I don't know if it's the effects of the drugs, but this was still very nice to read :touched: (or hear from a fellow juve fan who translated it for me)

El Diez sonríe cada vez que lo mira

Diego Armando Maradona señaló que Alessandro Del Piero es uno de los pocos grandes campeones que lo hacen aún divertir

Del Piero le genera alegría a Diego Maradona (Reuters)
ROMA (AP) -- Diego Maradona señaló que el delantero de Juventus y la selección italiana Alessandro Del Piero es uno de los pocos grandes campeones que lo hacen aún divertir, en un mensaje de feliz cumpleaños que le envió desde Cuba.

"De verdaderos campeones que logran aún hacerme divertir mirando un partido, han quedado pocos y entre estos, estás tú", señaló Maradona sobre los 30 años de Del Piero, en un mensaje publicado el martes por Tuttosport.

"Por esta razón", agrega Maradona, "te pido que me hagas todavía divertir, pero sobre todo de continuar a divertirte junto a nuestra amada pelota".

Maradona le dice que está "en su amada Cuba" y "con tantos deseos de recuperar todo aquello que he perdido de mis años, que ya son 44".

El ex astro del fútbol argentino se encuentra en Cuba para tratarse su adicción de la droga.

Using Google's Translation tools:

The Ten smile whenever it watches it

Diego Arming Maradona indicated that Alessandro Of the Piero is one of the few great champions who still make it amuse

Of the Piero he generates joy to him to Diego Maradona (Reuters)
ROME (AP) -- Diego Maradona indicated that the forward of Juventus and the Italian selection Alessandro Of the Piero are one of the few great champions who still make it amuse, in a message of Happy Birthday that he sent to him from Cuba.

"Of true champions who still manage to make me amuse watching a party, have been left few and between these, you are your '", indicated Maradona on the 30 years of Of the Piero, in a published message Tuesday by Tuttosport.

"Therefore", Maradona adds, "I request to you that you still make me amuse, but mainly to continue to divertirte next to ours loved ball".

Maradona says to him that it is "in his loved Cuba" and "with so many desires recovering everything what there am lost of my years, that already are 44".

The ex- star of Argentine soccer is in Cuba to be his addiction the drug.

From http://msnlatino.espndeportes.espn.go.com/story?id=277423
thanx a lot majed..it's great...
forza alex& maradona:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
On his site there is another video with ciro and birindelli LOL

About maradona I heard him praise Alex myself. It was before the italy-wales match, last year, and trap wanted to play DP as midfielder (as he did). Diego said that it was offensive for a player like del piero and, if it was him, he would have not accepted the call up for the NT...

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
they say smg like this..

Pavel: you have turned 30 and so far u did great and i hope you keep on doing like this because you're great, i admire you, ciao!

(comes fabio)

Fabio: WAAAAAIT! Hi Ale, happy birthday!

Pavel: You scared me!

Fabio: I scared you?(i don't how to translate it. It is smg like you're not doing well if that was enough to scare you!). U have to be more cheerful, it is a birthday!

Pavel: I already did (my "wishes")

Fabio: Well, you didn't do them well!

Pavel: No, I did them well. I did them seriously.

Fabio: Seriously? But, have u seen del piero, how can u do them seriously to him!

(they laugh)

Fabio: More cheerful! You do them!

Pavel: No, I already did!

Fabio: What did you say?

Pavel: I said that I admire him, that...

Fabio: Admire who?

Pavel: Him (alex)

Fabio: But have you seen him?

(they laugh again)

Pavel: So far he did very good

Fabio: (can't understand, even though i'm italian :wallbang: ) Well, ale keep it up (is it right in english? :confused: )..(then, fabio, not happy about his sentence) pleeeeease, keep it up? :wallbang:

Fabio: Happy birthday ale!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks for the translation isha :thumb:

As much as I love Neddy and Canna, they act and giggle like little girls in this video :)

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
they say smg like this..

Pavel: you have turned 30 and so far u did great and i hope you keep on doing like this because you're great, i admire you, ciao!

(comes fabio)

Fabio: WAAAAAIT! Hi Ale, happy birthday!

Pavel: You scared me!

Fabio: I scared you?(i don't how to translate it is smg like you're not doing well if that was enough to scare you!). U have to be more cheerful, it is a birthday!

Pavel: I already did (my "wishes")

Fabio: Well, you didn't do them well!

Pavel: No, I did them well. I did them seriously.

Fabio: Seriously? But, have u seen del piero, how can u do them seriously to him!

(they laugh)

Fabio: More cheerful! You do them!

Pavel: No, I already did!

Fabio: What did you say?

Pavel: I said that I admire him, that...

Fabio: Admire who?

Pavel: Him (alex)

Fabio: But have you seen him?

(they laugh again)

Pavel: So far he did very good

Fabio: (can't understand, even though i'm italian :wall bang: ) Well, ale keep it up (is it right in english? :confused: )..(then, fabio, not happy about his sentence) pleeeeese, keep it up? :wallbang:

Fabio: Happy birthday ale!
isha :heart: l Love you!!:D
thank you so much.
Fabio is soooooooo cute:doh: and i feel relieved that fabio is doing well with team mates..

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
And here is the translation of the other video, the one with ciro and birindelli:

Ciro: We're not going to sing..

Biri: Happy birthday to u, happy birthday to you..

Ciro watches biri, he quits singing

Ciro: He's turned 30 too?

Biri: Yeah, he's 30 too

Ciro: Biri, u know that u are much younger than alessandro? I wanted to say smg, ale: My best wishes for your 36th :LOL: birthday. I wanted to say that u are at the end of your career and u have to accept that all the people around u are going to abandone u, even those in front of you. Biri, what are you here for?...

Biri: Yeah, i'm here too and.. nothing I..

Ciro: And that's why i wanted to tell you that there some friends that will remain your friends also after you'll quit.... even though u already quitted some years ago... anyway..

Biri: Ciro doesn't know what he is saying

Ciro: Yeah

Biri: We wanted to give our best wishes to u. Let's hope to celebrate a lot more of them (birthdays) together in the future.

Ciro: (watching him) together

Biri: With Ciro!

Ciro: Anyway I wanted also to say that if you'll ever need anything, you know my phone number..

Btw, watching how they act, one can tell that ciro and fabio are from Napoli!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

It is very interesting to know that the most creative soccer player of all times declares this admiration for Alex and talks about "one of the few great champions" and "amusing football" , and asking to "continue to have fun with the ball". And i presume nobody can blame DIEGO for not knowing about good football ?.....:cool:
But obiously, Maradona see in DP something that many juventini dont see.. ..:down:

DIEGO; I AGREE

FORZA IL CAPITANO
well said my friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)