Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    I don't, we'll see.

Anyway since some people asked for more trivia here's the next one:

Guess the player

- Was born on 1st February 1949 in Lecce
    - Played as right winger for Juventus during the 60s 70s and 80s.
    - Left Juve in 1981, totalling 49 goals from 305 matches
    - Retired in 1986

If you don't guess it by tomorrow, I`ll give out a big hint which will make it very easy to guess.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    vitoria I'm impressed. You read the history or something? I bet the guys must be biting their nails right now as I think it was a tough question this one ;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    Well done, I bet you could easily beat most of us on here then ;) Feel free to do a trivia yourself since you guessed it right.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    In 1986 a fan featured in the magazine "Hurra Juventus" cause he'd colored his Fiat black and white to celebrate the scudetto. He later became a Juve player. Who was it?

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    That's a good one tarmpropp. Any hints like in what period he played at Juve or when he was born?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh really!? That's awesome :eek:

What is it with Juve and signing goalkeepers who are Juve fans, then never playing them? You gotta wonder whether their support for the club wavers because of this :LOL:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I saw that picture of his car, wasn't looking all that good I have to admit.. :D Btw did you know that Rampulla (as one of quite few keepers) has scored in Serie A? A header from a corner playing for Cesena :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I remember that! (The statistic, not the goal). Oh well, goalkeepers scoring has become more common in recent years. What is it with EPL keepers? Schmeichel, Poom, Robinson :eek:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Well done, I bet you could easily beat most of us on here then ;) Feel free to do a trivia yourself since you guessed it right.
    Eh, rather not ;)
    I will think about something, but since I'm not good in giving a trivia, you can give some other questions.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Ok...

Since Alex started the subject, which other keeper scored in Serie A? I think this is quite easy but anyway let's see :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)