guess where I've been........ (7 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Egentlig så er jeg dypt skeptisk til det, det ser ut til å være et uttryk skapt for å kategorisere folk som "oss" og "dem".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Det är därör frågade jag honom. Jag vill berätta till dig en sak som hände med mig idag, men jag ska skriva det via PM. Det var heltsjukt.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
:D You crack me up man. You back in Holland yet? What are you up to next year?
Yeah back in Holland. Two weeks now I think...

I got six months of study left in The Hague, then I have to do a workplacement abroad starting January. Until July that would be.

I'm trying to get to San Francisco in the States but competition is fierce :frown:

How are you doing?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

As deep as the swimming pool in the OC.
Not wanting to watch crappy typical brainwashing stereotypical teenager with role models whose greatest worry is whether their hair is correct or which guy they want next, I have successfully avoided the OC.

But I assume the swimming pool is more likely a wading pool... right?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Yeah back in Holland. Two weeks now I think...

I got six months of study left in The Hague, then I have to do a workplacement abroad starting January. Until July that would be.

I'm trying to get to San Francisco in the States but competition is fierce :frown:

How are you doing?
Pretty good. I'm starting a research PhD in September. Until then, I'm cooling my heels, doing a little research (pet project of my old mentor's), reading, editing a small magazine, playing a little chess. Life's good.

IIRC, you didn't think you'd get Italy either, so head up!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
En festlig formulering som jeg aldri har sett før.
++ [ from da rulez ] ++
1. Language used
The primary language in the forums is English. Unless indicated otherwise, conversation shall be held in English. If you feel uncomfortable speaking English, because of poor knowledge of the language, fear not. Your level of the language shall be respected and you will notice it will improve as you make use of it.
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)