GTA: San Andreas Info and Screenshots out!! (1 Viewer)

OP
.AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #41
    We all knew it but good to hear it from the developers themselves.

September 09, 2004 - Buried (somewhat) in Rockstar parent company Take-Two Interactive's third quarter 2004 financial results is mention that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is indeed planned, and expected to be released in the third quarter of 2005.

To take that out of Business Time, think approximately a year from now.

Of course, most of us guessed a PC (and Xbox) version of San Andreas would be released eventually, but thus far Rockstar had not said anything officially. As is often the case, the desire to provide accurate information to investors trumps the desire to keep gamers on the edge of their seats, panting for knowledge.

Interestingly, the financial report did not mention an Xbox version of the latest Grand Theft Auto. However, we have little reason to doubt that the massively-anticipated (and generally massive) sequel will make its way to Microsoft's console as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    May 30, 2004
    i think for this san andreas .... should be played on ps2.... it will be more fun and no worries for requirements...i dont think any pc will mach da requirements of this game so might just buy it on ps2... hav to buy a memory card with the game though ..hehe

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Well, I picked up GTA: San Andreas tonight, but I won't get a chance to play it.

But in other news:

Ahem, Andy. I picked up SOCOM 2 as well :D

Best Buy is having a kick ass deal. Buy GTA, and get a PS2 greatest hits title for only $4.99. Ergo, I picked up SOCOM

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i jsut bought it today an am playing it now, so far it isnt amazing, but i havtn done anything yet really

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    well the games pretty cool but im slightly dissapointed in it being so "ghetto". i liked the first one with the whole mafia thing, it was better than just "f*** this f*** that lets cap his ass"

the camera angles seem kinda weird too, but other than that its been fun so far

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Sad to see this thread so deserted, what a mad-ass insanely good game San Andreas is. I love it.

If people haven't got their hands on it yet, please do.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    GTA was meant for the PS2, and only the PS2.

And San Andreas is BY FAR the best of the series.
    Game fvcking owns.

Im in San Andreas on the Diving mission, but I need to find more oysters to get my lung capacity up.

IGN gave this game a 9.9. Its the best game of the year, and for a while. So complete, and so large, with so much to do.

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    at first sight the game was amazing but when I had played it a few times was I really dissapointet because the game is great a lots of stuff to do but the graphic isn`t so good I must say that the graphic is better in san andreas than vice city but it is still kinda bad....

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    GTA was meant for the PS2, and only the PS2.

And San Andreas is BY FAR the best of the series .
    Game fvcking owns.

Im in San Andreas on the Diving mission, but I need to find more oysters to get my lung capacity up.

IGN gave this game a 9.9. Its the best game of the year, and for a while. So complete, and so large, with so much to do.
    agreed....and for ppl who want the same old mafia crap over and over and over again, be reasonable ....rockstar GTA series wouldn't be that succesful if they didn't rejuvinate it everytime.

++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
    at first sight the game was amazing but when I had played it a few times was I really dissapointet because the game is great a lots of stuff to do but the graphic isn`t so good I must say that the graphic is better in san andreas than vice city but it is still kinda bad....
    with the aging ps2, three cities in a world 5x bigger than vice city with almost zero loading time. i'll take slightly bad graphics any day of the week

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    Yes it is a good game and it don`t take much time to load and i like ton play it but I has never been pleased with GTA`s graphic and I think that its the graphic who ruins a lot of the game....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    the reason why i prefer to play it on a PC is so i can crank up the loading times and to make full use of a superior graphics processor.also,with the amount of shooting and running involved,mouse aiming is considerably easier than using the L3 button.

May 4, 2004
    Yeah this game is so nice... and i just got it, 2 days ago, for only 10 €.. haha one of my friends works at a store where they sell ps2 games, and then he put a fake price on it and i got it for 15 €, normal price is 80€ here in denmark.. its crazy! ! !...

anyway... what i like about it... yeah

I had gta 1,2,3, vice city and now this one.. and its like a hole new game, (dont get me wrong) what i mean is that there are so many new things/stuff.. like swiming, buying food, tattous, cut hair, clothes, shoe's, swim, cykle, WORK OUT/GYM.. (this i found out in only 2 days) and many more...
    the only thing i dident like is that the map is SO BIG!! but **** it,, the game is great!

so Yes.. buy this game...!

Btw... has anyone heard about the game (for ps2) "Def Jam Fight For NY" ?
    its ****ing good, its a fighting game where u fight with fames hiphop'er like snoop dogg, busta, X2daZibit (Xzibit), lil kim, redman, ludacris and many more.. its very good...
    am gonna try to buy it, but it costs 70€.. to much.. am gonna talk to my friend again ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)