GTA: San Andreas Info and Screenshots out!! (1 Viewer)

OP
.AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    i dont know why play this when Mafia is out there
    I am a big fan of Mafia too, but enjoy Gta VC much more, as it has radio stations, Helicopters, Bikes, Boates, etc..

1.GTA VC
    2.Mafia
    3.gta 3

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yeah, the police officers are pretty stupid. You can have a wanted level of 6 stars, but if you drive a car into a spray shop, they just walk around outside as if nothing's happened.
    Yeah, in GTA 3 I would always run to the Ammunation Store after I get to about three stars. Then, by using a cheat code, I'd get all the weapons, including an M-16 and grenades. Then I would just stay in the building and reek havoc on the cops outside.:D All they could do is shoot and hit nothing! That game is so fun.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    That whole getting fat and going to the gym thing is plain stupid, I'll be surprised if they include that. How fun would the treadmill simulator be? Yippee, let's press the forward key and see those calories burn :extatic:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    yeap. the fun of VC was the freedom. not being a fatass.

i also highly doubt that the gta4 world would be so fuggin big. no fun in that if you think about it

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    In a way, I agree with dj juve. If the city's too huge, you don't really get a feel for it, and it doesn't feel like home the same way Vice City did. Most people memorised the whole layout of Vice City, and it was a pleasure to go to familiar areas and know where everything is. I feel that if the city's too huge, it won't feel personal at all, and you'll just feel like you're in a concrete jungle.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    Regarding the size of the game, another game True Crime: streets of L.A. also fell in the same trap by making the game absolutely huge i mean to go from downtown to beverly hills in that game for example you have to go down take the highway drive for at least 10 min or sth the exit the highway and still have to find your way through. R* must find a combination between massive breathing environment and the feeling of control over the whole city at the same time.

++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
    Sounds very cool! Can't wait. Have they given out any requirements?
    a playstation2 :D
    the PC version hasn't been annouced, it takes 6-8 months after the PS2 version is released.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Funny you should mention True Crime: Streets of LA

I just finished it :D It was a decent game, but not as immersive as GTA. I liked the upgrades and abilities you could get, especially the driving ones :thumb:

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    cheer up. lucky bastards
    GTA:SA has been confirmed by take-two for the PC in Q3 2005 (may1-july31). By far the best game in the series and dafinatly worth the wait.

OP
    .AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    GTA SA is out in Q3 2005? :down::down:
    Worth the wait, until then,

PES 4
    FM 2005
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    NFS U'Ground 2
    HL 2

OP
    .AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Funny you should mention True Crime: Streets of LA
    I just finished it :D
    Hardly Suprising:D

Dragon Stage:yuck:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i loved gta 3, and now i want to play it again! but i was stupid and sold it along with the getaway. damn

i never bought vice city but im sure ill get san andreas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)