Gsol against the world (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
A shirt has writing on it because it's meant to be read. And Inter's a big club in Europe and also teh biggest flop in Europe for the last 20 years. They have been soccer's punchline for as long as I've followed the sport.

And they are stupid for signing a shirt without reading it.

They did steal a title...any jokes you want to crack about that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
A shirt has writing on it because it's meant to be read. And Inter's a big club in Europe and also teh biggest flop in Europe for the last 20 years. They have been soccer's punchline for as long as I've followed the sport.

And they are stupid for signing a shirt without reading it.

They did steal a title...any jokes you want to crack about that
?
I never said they didnt, but i wont say they did either.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    A serious question Gsol.

Do you have any friends that happen to be Inter fans, and if you do find out someone is an Inter fan, would you still be his friend?
    My father is an Interista. Two of my friends are as well. We were friends as children though long before we knew what soccer was (like 3 or 4 years old). They aren't allowed to talk to me about soccer including my father.

Any newcomers who tell me they are anything but Juventino will get the cold shoulder. I have a special hatred for Interisti and Liverpool fans though.

Why do you ask?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    My father is an Interista. Two of my friends are as well. We were friends as children though long before we knew what soccer was (like 3 or 4 years old). They aren't allowed to talk to me about soccer including my father.

Any newcomers who tell me they are anything but Juventino will get the cold shoulder. I have a special hatred for Interisti and Liverpool fans though.

Why do you ask?
    Well i got the answer i expected, so you judge people on the clubs they support? i mean, a person who supports Juve is naturally better than a person who supports Inter?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    So Turk, are you with killing Inter fans?? i mean would you be happy if you heard that, a few Inter fans were killed in todays match??

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    So you think 95% of this forum are better people than your Father...

I hope you were being sarcastic, and that i just didnt get the sarcastic tone, because if that isnt the case..then you are one troubled human being(no offense)

Jul 2, 2006
    no he is not troubled person,he choose his own path despite his father.this makes him wiser.gsol's story is similiar of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker's.

I think same.interisti are special kind of creatures.they have very very ugly soul and this affect their face.I will never forget their celebrations of Agnelli's death.

May 22, 2007
    no he is not troubled person,he choose his own path despite his father.this makes him wiser.gsol's story is similiar of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker's.

I think same.interisti are special kind of creatures.they have very very ugly soul and this affect their face.I will never forget their celebrations of Agnelli's death.
    so you're predicting that gsol will kill his father?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

So this has nothing to do with being bastards or not, it is a matter of the dark side and the good side.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    A serious question Gsol.

Do you have any friends that happen to be Inter fans, and if you do find out someone is an Inter fan, would you still be his friend?
    I haven't!

Well i got the answer i expected, so you judge people on the clubs they support? i mean, a person who supports Juve is naturally better than a person who supports Inter?
    When you see the supercilious, arrogant, ignorant, offensive retards that support inter, the answer to that is rather obvious!

Wow!! something positive towards Inter from Turk...i never thought i'd live to see that happen:D
    Turk thinks it beneath his dignity to harm people with disabilities - in interestis' case mental deficiency! :p

I haven't either, but if I ever get my hands on that va**enc*lo moRATti.......:skull:

if there is dark side of football it is inter
    :agree: Milan and inter - the dark forces of Italian football!

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20
    So you think 95% of this forum are better people than your Father...

I hope you were being sarcastic, and that i just didnt get the sarcastic tone, because if that isnt the case..then you are one troubled human being(no offense)
    none taken

My father is my father. Can't expect me to just throw him into a fan base category.

Frankly I'd rather be troubled than have to associate with Interisti.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)