GRrrrraaau... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

badziewie

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Wha'?? You must be kiddin' me.. There is only one true champion of Italy A C M I L A N !!!!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Mr. Interista4ever,

I feel sorry for people like who have no point and who think that supporters of other teams are "wrong" or "missguided."

right now, all i see from you is a poor fan who's frustrated as hell because his team sucks at the moment. This is just your way of dealing with it. I despise people like you who go out to humiliate themselves, but then again, the humiliation isn't too bad since your true identity isn't known.
    Anyhow, I'd just like to congradulate you. At least your not fandilizing Vieri's Home. :howler:

So, while your here, let of some steam. Empty insults to our team means nothing to us.

I wish you'd show some football knowledge like a Milan member here so we can learns something and give back something. I'm not saying you're stupid, but maybe you just dont have anything to solid to argue about ;)

OP

badziewie

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    O.K. I gotta' go. See you all next time. BUUUHAHahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...... I hope we'll spend some great time together. You never know when Martin comes back....... Beware

Sep 28, 2002
    shoulnt this thread be closed.

boys, now stop fighting and go read some posts of a member named incuborossonero. then come back. or even better, go to soccervision.org.

thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)