Group C

• England

• USA

• Algeria

• Slovenia

Results are only viewable after voting.

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
I am honest and I say that the goal for 3-2 should have stood, but the americans are too pround and self centered too see things they should have been punished for.

10 against 11 we would have destroy you, but the way the game went 2-2 is a fair result.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am honest and I say that the goal for 3-2 should have stood, but the americans are too pround and self centered too see things they should have been punished for.

10 against 11 we would have destroy you, but the way the game went 2-2 is a fair result.
So how exactly did we cheat? Because the referee didn't give Dempsey a red, even when he was just going up for an aerial challenge?

I mean, grow up dude. Slovenia played well but you're being a clown here.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
That was a great result! This is entirely deserved and I'm really happy and proud of the effort some players put! Even though our defenders were, maybe, too much passive on some occasions and that their placement wasn't really good either. However, Bougherra and Haliche did well stopping England to unleash shots many times :tup:. The attack was somewhat a bit of a concerned, because we had no real strikers, and that showed. We weren't much of a treat to England and that leaved me sour. Even if there was a lot to exploit, England were asking for it.

Anyway, the English seems to have it EASY in the group. Seriously, are there any teams as arrogant as them (apart from Spain) ? I just hope that we beat the US! If the team shows desire we could manage to put up a good fight. I can't wait, and I feel It will be a very interesting match!!

Good luck Slovenia against the English. I hope Slovenia and Algeria to go through :D

1,2,3 Viva L'Algerie
Welcome mate, that makes us two Algerian supporters here on this forum
Thanks guys, that is really appreciated. :tup:

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
You cheated because you played with 11 man the whole game when you should have with 10. And also we were getting yellows left and right but no yellow for USA. But OK, the goal in the end should have stood for the US and the referee mistakes were even, if we take into account that goal.

BUT:

A game changing mistake in the 1st minute > a game changing mistake in the 85th minute.

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
An elbow in the head not worth a red card?

I mean what the hell? He could have had serious brain damage there. This is the most sensetive part of the head he was hit in.

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
If a player aimed for the head and hit a knee or an ankle we could all agree it would be worth a red card. An elbow is even worse, because the ball was nowhere near the head...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
An elbow in the head not worth a red card?
Just catching someone with an elbow isn't enough for a red card.

There has to be intent, and there wasn't intent.

Dempsey just jumped and there was an accidental collision. These things happen.

I mean what the hell? He could have had serious brain damage there. This is the most sensetive part of the head he was hit in.
:lol2:

Maybe all players should start wearing head protection like Chivu and Cech, then.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You cheated because you played with 11 man the whole game when you should have with 10. And also we were getting yellows left and right but no yellow for USA. But OK, the goal in the end should have stood for the US and the referee mistakes were even, if we take into account that goal.

BUT:

A game changing mistake in the 1st minute > a game changing mistake in the 85th minute.
Whatever you say, mne brot. The US is always the boogyman no matter what. I get it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Same as the Totti yellow against the Koreans in 2002. It was a yellow, nothing more. Hell, sometimes no card is even given if it is incidental contact.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Are you sure? I always thought a serious foul play must be punished with a red card if it is violent. You must not play recklessly because you might injure other players even if you really don't intend it. I didn't see the incident today but here they were saying it should have been punished with a red. I don't know if their hatred for USA had clouded their judgment though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)