Grosso to Lyon (1 Viewer)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Lione: Grosso firma quadriennale, all'Inter 5 milioni
22:14 del 06 luglio
(calciomercato.com)

Fabio Grosso è praticamente un giocatore del Lione. Il laterale sinistro si è accordato con i campioni di Francia per le prossime quattro stagioni. L'ammontare del trasferimento è di 5 milioni di euro, contro i 7 annunicati dall'Equipe.

Il trasferimento sarà ufficializzato all'inizio di settimana prossima, con firma sul contratto e presentazione alla stampa, mentre sabato sono in programma le visite mediche.

Fabio Grosso is practically a player of Lyon's. The left wing-back has come to agreement with the French champions for the next 4 seasons. The transfer fee is reported to be about 5mil euro. It will be made official at the beginning of next week with him signing the contract and him going for a medical on saturday.

Good luck in France Grosso, i will always remember your great work during the World Cup and your goal against Germany. It is a shame you wasted a year at merda inter. would love to see you in the azzurri shirt once again. :toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
they already bought a leftback instead of Abidal..which is Nadir Belhadj i dont know why they still want Grosso

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    He peaked in the world cup now he will struggle in Lyon and his career is just about as good as over!
    :disagree: do you think lyon would have signed him if that was the case, were talking about a team who has won the Ligue 1 six years in a row, and every year are in the latter stages of CL.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    He is not the player he was at the world cup that was just a fluke. He will struggle for minutes, just like at Inter and u will see him asking for a new transfer at seasons end. My personal opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)