Greatest player of all time and why (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Do NOT:

Revive dead topics, if a thread is several months old there is no good reason to drag it back up.

:p

I don't mind if it's a serious discussion. But what you did is trolling.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think that C. Ronaldo is overrated. I agree his performances are outstanding but what about when he comes up against a strong defense like Italy or Milan last year. He is knocked out of the game. Alot is riding on euro 2008 for Ronaldo to prove himself. Ronaldo has a chance to put himself up alongside the all time greats of world football and he'd better not waste. Sure he is young but i have a feeling he is an earlier peaker and i think that his football is going to nosedive in his late twenties.
Oh how things have changed :touched: :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think that C. Ronaldo is overrated. I agree his performances are outstanding but what about when he comes up against a strong defense like Italy or Milan last year. He is knocked out of the game. Alot is riding on euro 2008 for Ronaldo to prove himself. Ronaldo has a chance to put himself up alongside the all time greats of world football and he'd better not waste. Sure he is young but i have a feeling he is an earlier peaker and i think that his football is going to nosedive in his late twenties.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

im not talking, im typing
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)