Greatest player of all time and why (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we have 4-5 year old threads dug up, use this one.

Del Cocko

seriously, Pelè is the best but I didn't see him play. I saw Maradona play but was too young. Didn't see Platini either so I'll go for Baggio. On form(vs Brazil he played on one leg) he could win you any game.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
My god this thread paints a very bleek picture! Just look at the level of discussion in the first page, and then compare it to the second!

Thanks Burke!! :faq1:

:D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
ahhh noobs.

He was sarcastic.
I have guessed it, but it seemed to me he was publizing a no good player as Brochi. There are ppl who havent even heard of him and they wud be wondering who this Brochi guy is. nd wen they will know who he really is,they 'll be get pissed off.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I have guessed it, but it seemed to me he was publizing a no good player as Brochi. There are ppl who havent even heard of him and they wud be wondering who this Brochi guy is. nd wen they will know who he really is,they 'll be get pissed off.
Go away.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
:lol2:

I like his logic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)