Great Players who won't be there (1 Viewer)

mephiztopheles

May 27, 2006
well let's see: cameroon stars, adu, demichelis, giuly, edmilson, morientes,pizarro(of bayern), micoud, oliveira, de jong, farfan, Diego Milito, Morientes, Valdez, Dudek, Pires, Cassano, Makaay, Stam, Davis, Seedorf, Veron, Cordoba, Zanetti, Forlan, Recoba, Martins, Oleger, Amaranto Perea, Thomasson, Rui Costa, Seitaridis, Charisteas, Quaresma, Gago, Kuranyi, Defoe, Maresca,,Oleguer,Valdés,Makaay,Bouma,Castelen,Defoe,Wright-Phillips,Mexes,Robbie Keane,Duff,Maresca,Alex,Deisler,Baptista,Del Horno,Forlán,J.Zanetti,Gago,Agüero,Pirés,Dudek,Kuranyi,Pizarro,Huntelaar, Alves,Davids,Evra,M.Diarra,Okocha,Martins,Pienaar,Smicer, think that's all. Did i miss any1 or did i repeat?

mephiztopheles

May 27, 2006
oh but my personal favorite is zanetti: el pupi was left out by..................... burdisso... who some of u may know is the substitute of wome, who happened to be already a substitute of either zanetti or cordoba

Apr 12, 2004
mephiztopheles said:
well let's see: cameroon stars, adu, demichelis, giuly, edmilson, morientes,pizarro(of bayern), micoud, oliveira, de jong, farfan, Diego Milito, Morientes, Valdez, Dudek, Pires, Cassano, Makaay, Stam, Davis, Seedorf, Veron, Cordoba, Zanetti, Forlan, Recoba, Martins, Oleger, Amaranto Perea, Thomasson, Rui Costa, Seitaridis, Charisteas, Quaresma, Gago, Kuranyi, Defoe, Maresca,,Oleguer,Valdés,Makaay,Bouma,Castelen,Defoe,Wright-Phillips,Mexes,Robbie Keane,Duff,Maresca,Alex,Deisler,Baptista,Del Horno,Forlán,J.Zanetti,Gago,Agüero,Pirés,Dudek,Kuranyi,Pizarro,Huntelaar, Alves,Davids,Evra,M.Diarra,Okocha,Martins,Pienaar,Smicer, think that's all. Did i miss any1 or did i repeat?

Adu as in Freddy Adu?

Don't think so, he is not good enough to play for the US team yet.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
mephiztopheles said:
---

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Giuly and Zanetti are the most notable omissions IMO, those two names would be a couple of the first on my team sheet, for them to not even make the squad is grossly unjustifiable IMO.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
mephiztopheles said:
U miss out on Kaladze

Stam has announced his retirement, so this shouldn't count

The list goes on.

Anyway the absence of both Samuel and J. Zanetti with the inclusion of Burdisso is one of the most ridiculous selections I have ever seen. Well done Pekerman

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
I'm I the only person who doesn't get what others see in Mexes?
I'd have readily agreed a year ago, but I think he's starting to find his feet again and some of the promise he showed as a youngster seems to be materializing. While there are certainly other more glaring absences this year, I don't think a place in the French squad of 23 would be entirely unwarranted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)