Great news for Swedes and those who live in Sweden (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
TV4 or one of the local Channels, as you may all know, bought the rights for Serie A next season. Yes! We will be able to watch the league games without buying any cable subscription, nor any extra expenses but the regular media taxes.

Considering the populairty of Zlatan in the country, I am expecting more Juventus games to be covered. :D

I was thinking of getting Canal next year, but this is a bunch of money saved, thank you TV4 :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
u lucky *(&&*"(*"!!!!i want2watch Serie A so much next season unfortunatly it would probably be cheaper for me to live in Sweden than to get sky :down:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yea man, TV4...Even of you live in the middle of Småland in the forest where no cable company can provide you feed, you can watch TV4 :D

Jester

Sep 8, 2004
    TV 4 are only going to show the home games of Lazio, Cagliari, Lecce and a couple of more teams (they don't say which) according to their website. Canal + still owns the rights to the top teams matches so the only time you will be able to watch Juve in TV 4 is when they play away against the the teams mentioned earlier.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jester ] ++
    TV 4 are only going to show the home games of Lazio, Cagliari, Lecce and a couple of more teams (they don't say which) according to their website. Canal + still owns the rights to the top teams matches so the only time you will be able to watch Juve in TV 4 is when they play away against the the teams mentioned earlier.
    Yes but tv4 don't know how much profit they'll make out of this. They buy three homegames now and if it goes well they might buy some more next year. When Juve are visiting santelia, olympico or delmare the ratings are going to go throw the roof, so we'll definatly see Juve games next year. Probably Inter too when Chippen signs for them.

We should thank Zlatan for tv4s initiativ. ;)

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Yes, even if it is small now, the coverage will just get better. Zlatan please stay in Juventus

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
    Chippen is going to sign for Inter?
    Ya I'm pretty sure. They have been scouting him for month now and he's contract is about to run out. According to reports they have showed the most interest in Chippen as a replacement to vdm.

+ Him being nominated for best player in the Belgian league does not make things worse. :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    That rules, congratulations to you all!

Dutch channel RTL5 just bought the EPL rights :groan: I'll have to subscribe to Kanaal+ again and pay a fortune :fero:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    It's cold today here as well: only 25 degrees :frown:

Monday we'll be at 34 again :strong:

Heard the weather is sucky all over the north though, Holland is supposed to only have 17 degrees too. I picked the right year to leave! :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)