Great news for all the ladies in the world!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    How come? Why? I don't know to be exact...we just drifted away and last Sunday after the Juve match which I was watching at her appartment, we had a fight and I just stormed out of there. Didn`t call her or see her since then except for today as I had to go and pick up one of my guitars for rehearsal.

Well 3 years are a lot and obviously it does hurt but better now than later i guess.

Lilliana I appreciate your thought :D

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Nah today we basically just said bye to each other when I went for my guitar.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Btw I think Zlatan summed it up well once when he said that love does not exist or rather it does not last forever ;)

Just go out shag as much as you can and basically have fun :D

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    We didn't exactly talk...just said some words to each othe that's all.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I hope you feel better :). Btw I think Im going to Malta on a cruise this august, could you tell me the best places to see, what to eat, etc.? I think we'll be there for just one day

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Fab the best places to see, eat etc in Malta? In one word the answer is ME :D Well in one day I don't know what you can see or not see really. You can bring a present when you come since August is my bday ;) :D

Lil who said it didn`t hurt?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    misanderstanding.sorry.

well...then...think twice about breaking up with her for ever...

you might do the bigest mistake in your life....
    or the best thing.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I will, well besides you what can we do while we're there? and what food can we try? help me a little bit here please!!!

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Fab you`re coming in August right? Well if I tell you now you would probably end up forgetting anyway ;) But if you insist, I don't like maltese food except for the bread (ftira). Maltese cuisine includes rabbit and horse meat. I don't like them and I would never eat a horse.

Are you coming with friends or parents?

Lil nothing to think about, it's over ;) Only time will tell if it was the right thing to do or not. All I can say is that right now I'm not that happy but oh well it's normal.

Tonight I'm going out to get drunk, hammaered and celebrate my newly found single status :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    parents and my brother, unfortunately, lol. Whoa horse and rabbit? that'd be weird to try but I'd love to see how it tastes!!!! I'll ask you like in july anyways so you can give me some advice.

I will give you a small advice, enjoy your life as single, but dont be too desesperate, especially this first days :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Fab you`re coming in August right? Well if I tell you now you would probably end up forgetting anyway ;) But if you insist, I don't like maltese food except for the bread (ftira). Maltese cuisine includes rabbit and horse meat. I don't like them and I would never eat a horse.

Are you coming with friends or parents?

Lil nothing to think about, it's over ;) Only time will tell if it was the right thing to do or not. All I can say is that right now I'm not that happy but oh well it's normal.

Tonight I'm going out to get drunk, hammaered and celebrate my newly found single status :D
    do you want company??

i am "locked" in home 2 days..
    lying in a bed ill....
    but now...
    it saturday night....
    i feel very well..
    but all my friends have organised smg... :fero:

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    hey i`m the one supposed to giving out advices considering i`m older than you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)