Great and very Interesting Interview to Giorgio Chiellini (2 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
why do we lower our standarts? we should not get all excited when a football player is just speaking normal
honestly, i can't keep my mind on both a team and studies here in Saudi Arabia with a league with only 12 teams .. imagine in Italia where the league is hectic as it is ...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Damn, Vla, you stole my verse.:D

Isha is simply :pint: .

I find it somewhat ironic that a sportsman such as Chiellini came across as more composed, rational and intelligent individual than Harvard Graduate that Rossi is.:shocked2: . Pitty that people across the globe come to think of Totti than Giorgio when it comes to the brain of soccer players.

Anyway, it was interesting to see Chiellini finding the cost of being famous, especially with girls. Its obvious that he has some "sad" love fest stories that are yet untold.:lol:

Way to kid, and keep your head undercontrol because sky is the limit. And keep up with finance course, because there are too many sportsmen who blow their wealth with little planning for their retirement pot.

BTW, from now on whenever I see Chiellini playing poorly, I'll blame his twin brother.:D
:D
Perhaps he could become a financial adviser to his team-mates & help them invest their cash to provide for their futures.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He's cool and everything, but I still can't forgive his *bitching* when Juve took him back from Fiorentina.

That really grinded my gears :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
They are excited because he said bad stuff about Inter and Guido Rossi. :groan:
That's all that you see in this interview? :wink:

I also see a guy that, when his teammates played playstation the evening before the match and went to parties on sunday night, busied himself preparing school tests. A guy who is preparing university exams, even though he's already rich.
A guy that puts a balanced life before the need to play the CL. A guy that has a strong bond with his twin brother, so strong that not even the success of only one of the two has succeded to break :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
That's all that you see in this interview? :wink:

I also see a guy that, when his teammates played playstation the evening before the match and went to parties on sunday night, busied himself preparing school tests. A guy who is preparing university exams, even though he's already rich.
A guy that puts a balanced life before the need to play the CL. A guy that has a strong bond with his twin brother, so strong that not even the success of only one of the two has succeded to break :)
You failed to see sarcasm in my post. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)