Grazie Capitano, contract extension (1 Viewer)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
When Old Trafford stood up in ovation for you, that means you are great. But when the Bernabeu also stood up for you, that means you are a LEGEND!

Thank you Alex! :delpiero:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
When Old Trafford stood up in ovation for you, that means you are great. But when the Bernabeu also stood up for you, that means you are a LEGEND!

Thank you Alex! :delpiero:
Didn't San Siro give him a standing ovation once? I remember reading DP is the only player to have recieved standing ovation from all thre stadiums.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
grande alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love to see him celebrate one more trophy! del piero is one of maybe a handful players that are still around who love their club. he should be an example for everyone!
he buffon neddy and others are a reason why i am a juve fan!
great players great characters!!!!

FORZA DEL PIERO PER SEMPRE E FORZA JUVE!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
As we open another chapter in our great history, who better than Juve's most famous son to lead us into the future.

Alex - you are my hero, my idol, my inspiration.

From the bottom of my heart, thanks for everything.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Delis, your the one who made me follow football and support Juve, I can't thank you enough for doing so. It's an absolute privilege for us all to be able to watch you play for a one more season...and when the season is over, we'll be asking for more, so you better be ready for it.

Grazie Ale, you'll always have a special place in my heart. :touched: :heart:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The Legend,The Captain,The Man..
I am thankful to have witness your beautiful career in our beloved Juventus FC..
Grazie Mille Capitano,Alessandro Del Piero.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
One more trophy Alex you deserve it.

If only we had more "men" like you in the team instead of the bunch of woods that call themselves players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)